Great ampoule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This feels like a facial in a bottle. My skin really loves it when I use this morning and evening before cream. I also use it on my eyes and I have sensitive skin in that area.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I absolutely love it. Absorbs fast, perfect to go under the moisturizer, my skin looks fantastic and it also speeds up healing of pimples and any redness or irritation on the skin. Worth buying.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can moisture my skin but not yet see any effect

love it

Posted by teeyavii on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use it with my make up routine love it before applying my foundation i put some on my sponge

Absorb very fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it works or not but absorb very fast after apply on my face.

Amazing !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin love this product!!! Absorb very quick and leave my skin smooth. My make up goes perfect with it and I'm very very happy with that. I will re order it for sure and recommend to my friends :)

Fabulous

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of skeptical when I ordered this. There weren't many reviews, and I took a chance. My order arrived quickly with no damage or leakage. I tried this after washing my face, and before my moisturizer. Take note that it dries pretty quick once on. I then applied my moisturizer, and went to bed. I noticed an amazing difference when I woke in the AM. My fine lines on my nose, and forehead had decreased dramatically! My makeup went on so much smoother too, and didnt settle into any of the creases I once HAD. I decided to take it up a notch, so now I derma roll twice a week, and then apply this right after. I cant tell you the difference that this has made. This is a holy grail product for me. I will DEFINITELY be reordering for years to come.

Otlichnoye deystviye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Otlichnoye deystviye. Mne ponravilos bolshe chem pohoziy product drugoy firmi

Tightens skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes me look younger. Have ordered the second bottle.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelent producto, my skin looks nice since I start using it.

1 2 3