Happy Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price and does the job. My dog has skin allergies and this helps stop any allergies which is great.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great and a less expensive alternative to Frontline.

nice :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

lasted for 3.5 weeks, which is normal for this product but I thought it will effect for more time.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a warm climate, we have flees year-round, and a lot of them in summer. When they are all over, they bite me, too... This product seems to keep them under control. My dog hardly scratches and I have not been bitten. Hurray! :)

Flea and tick defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am on the second month of using this on my 55lb lab mix, and haven't quite made up my mind as to whether I will repurchase or not. Seems to work fairly well for about 2 weeks, then not so well. That said, I am in Florida and the fleas here are on steriods I think.

It really works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in the Philippines were fleas, ticks and lice are abundant. My dogs were being eaten alive by the. This product works very well! Thank you!

Easy on their skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy again

Very good product

Posted by Ari Choresh on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Good product 🎁🎁I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for mild and small insects. If insect is very ugly, big and stubborn I am not sure. 🎁🎁 If you think my review is helpful, click "yes". if you want to see more reviews visit my page.

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

1 2