ILS

Will continue to buy

Posted by Reviewer2886301 on May 16, 2012

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Posted by Reviewer2770701 on Feb 19, 2011

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Posted by Reviewer2765610 on Aug 25, 2011

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Nothing noticeable

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Aug 04, 2010

A Naturopath specializing in prostate disease recommended Meriva-SR to be taken every other day, 6 capsules (based on my weight). After about a month, I see no benefit.

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Posted by Reviewer2068728 on Apr 26, 2010

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Helps with joint stiffness

Posted by Reviewer2125514 on May 20, 2011

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

OS

Posted by Reviewer1217442 on Aug 16, 2011

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Muscle Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2802658 on Dec 29, 2011

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Good anti-oxidant

Posted by danarm on Jul 27, 2013

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Good for Body Aches

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »