ILS

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Good and not too drying

Posted by 4749298547208470602 on Nov 16, 2012

Try it. I like it.

à éviter pour les peaux sensibles

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jul 03, 2013

Petite lotion agréable. Douce et astringente en même temps, le tout avec une fraîche odeur de lilas. Packaging surprenant mais vintage-sympa. J'ai ôté une étoile, car j'ai le sentiment que cette lotion est un peu trop agressive pour mon épiderme: certaines zones (ailes du nez notamment) me brûlent lors de l'application et il semblerait que ma production de sébum accroît depuis que j'utilise ce produit.

Pleasant to use non-drying formula

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013

I like Thayers alcohol-free toners; they are pleasant to use, non-drying and reasonably priced.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

toner

Posted by 5492334793567903923 on Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

Posted by 5021785776965843175 on Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

Witch hazel toner

Posted by Reviewer1325083 on Nov 21, 2015

it does seem to soften skin after use. I always heard about the benefits of witch hazel for oily skin and large pores but didn't like how it felt on my skin. This one just feels like water, no residue, and doesn't stink.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I don't know about skin softening, but this has a nice gentle lilacs smell, and is very refreshing on tired skin at the end of the day.

Love it!

Posted by 4785027816341752206 on Jun 10, 2016

Have been using a witch hazel toner, but just realised it had alcohol in it. Great to rediscover the witch hazel I remember from my youth!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »