ILS

Perfect addition....

Posted by Reviewer2437438 on Jun 28, 2012

For many dishes,especially stir fries. It's so good that I grab it as my go to seasoning! A little goes a long way.

Nice soy free alternative

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

I cannot eat much soy and this is great for asian recipes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1716020 on Sep 03, 2010

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!

Yummy aminos

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 28, 2010

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

soy sauce replacement

Posted by Reviewer1438072 on Nov 07, 2010

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.

Top secret raw aminos

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

The best source of raw aminos on the market. As a natural therapist I recommend and use this product. Recommended for those combatting Candida Albicans and an excellent alternative to soy products with less salt and more amino acids.

Add flavor

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.

Amazing soy souce substitute

Posted by Reviewer3218889 on Jun 12, 2013

I love this product! So tasty and much better for you than soy souce. I am a convert.

What a surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2528504 on Jan 23, 2011

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!