Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

Excellent for lightening skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

Correcting Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past 8 months and it has done it's job well. You only need to use a tiny amount as it is quite rich.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Not A Miracle Cream But I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was interested to see how this would work for me. I have average dark circles and puffy under eyes. I do have to say that I absolutely love this product. It is a great price for how well it works, it's not greasy and it absorbs nicely, and I would recommend to anyone that is in need of a quick fix. The only thing that would make me vote one less star is that it's not the miracle cream everybody is looking for. However, it is pretty close to it. Especially for the price!

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.