Works very well for my dogs ears!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

My rottwieler has a problem with one ear, the itching drove him nuts. It wasn't ears mites just some sort of an infection. I searched the Web for natural things and found Mullein and garlic were mentioned a lot. This Wally's Ear oil has helped so much. Wish I would have thought of this sooner. Its only been a few weeks, so its not completely gone but so much better.

not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, I´ll get some too much water in my ears when in shower.. so maybe this isn´t actually my product but the smell is nice anyways..

Smells good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells good and it helps with ear problems.

Works well for ear pain!

Posted by MarieMR on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This worked very well for ear pain and congestion , good relief from all natural ingredients , good combo will buy again when need more . iHerb have some good quality products for very reasonable prices and DHL delivery is the best always, thank you!

Buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on more than my ears. It's really soothing. I even put a few drops in my netty pot.

Only ear oil I use

Posted by Tonia D on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the only oil I use for my kids. My oldest has had chronic ear infections since birth and has been on too many antibiotics. I was introduced to this oil by a stranger at a store and I am SO glad! At the first sign, I do a few drops in each ear a few times a day for about 3 days and it always works for us!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

great suff works ready well

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my ears since childhood and these drops are amazing!

Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live it had lots of problem, this works very good product. I had problem for years so fare so good.