It's a nice product, just not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to preface this by saying that my skin is on the sensitive side, so it's not a huge surprise when something doesn't work out well for me. However, something in this product caused my skin to flare up with red welts almost immediately, and caused splotches of redness across the more sensitive areas of my face. The next day, I noticed closed comedones on the side of my face. That having been said, I bought this because it's supposedly a great oil cleanser that a lot of people have had no problems with. It smells good and does its job, so if your skin isn't a fragile little princess, you'll probably like this just fine.

Nice but too oily for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleans pretty well and gives good moisture. I have normal skin and I feel like I break out if I use it too often, so I only use it when I have more make-up on. I always use a foaming cleanser after this one.

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, u have to use a face wash after because it's oily, and yes it does burn your eyes... a lot. I gave this away

Good product, maybe not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing oil was very nice to use, and my face felt very soft afterwards. I will not be using it again as I think it caused acne breakouts on my skin. Also, when I used it to remove eye makeup my eyes turned red for hours, even after washing them with another product.

I did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the texture and does not clean the face well from makeup

שמן ניקוי מממה כזה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מנקה אבל לא יסודי וראוים את זה כמנסים להסיר איתו איפור

Overal makeup removal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my first step to makeup removal, I found it got rid of my foundation fine but when I lathered this onto my eyelashes/ eyelids to remove eyeshadow and mascara, it had seeped into my eyes leaving it blurry and stinging. And it didn't entirely move my mascara either, I had to go through again with a wipe to remove it (defeats the purpose of using this oil). It it an oil to milk formulation, which I like and left my skin soft overall, if you're someone that doesn't wear waterproof masacara or eye makeup, I'm sure you'll love this!

smells amazing!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does break down the make up very good, but it is SUPER liquidy, so it falls right off your fingers as you use it... also it runs into my mouth sometimes... i love the smell though, its very soothing. I dont feel like it made any difference with my blemishes, but it's definitely not drying the skin like most acne treatment products. bottom line, its a good product but really really liquidy.