Smooth consistency, subtle colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these lip balms! You can't beat them for this price. The ingredients are all natural, simple and non comedogenic (meaning they don't clog pores, in case it gets on your skin). The consistency is smooth, a bit shiny, but not slippery like coconut oil based lip balms. They all have different smells (sweet and fruit like) that are not too overwhelming. When you open the tubs, the balms are pretty strongly colored, but on the lips they are very subtle in color. Pink is almost invisible, it can be worn as a 'colorless' lip balm to boost natural lip color. Mauve is similar, but darker. Nude has a golden metallic sheen. Red has the highest color pay-off, but it's the only one I could not get to work, the color was spread unevenly. Please like if this was helpful!

GREAT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the choice of colors! I ordered the 4 pack so i could find one i love to use daily & reorder the four pack of that color! but i must say i love them all! The nude is perfect for everyday just adds a little bit of shimmer. The Mauve is my all time favorite & the pink and red are perfect for a tint of color or as a moisturizer over my mac lipstick! I also love i can let my daughter use them as well since they are ALL NATURAL products! i hope sierra bees comes out with lipstick next i bet it would be a great product! i will be purchasing again! THANK you sierra bees

These caused a negative reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE the Sierra Bees standard lip balms and have used them since Iherb first offered them on the trial deal. Unfortunately this slight change in their ingredients caused one in our household to have an adverse reaction that brought odd tingly and irritation. Because we LOVE Burt's Bees and have tried the Alba Botanica without any reaction, we never considered there would be an issue. I suspect it's the Lauryl Laurate... We liked the light color, but don't want the problems with it.

Beautiful colors!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did order this pack to test which color would be good for my skin. I think pink was basically nude or at least it didn't show any color in my lips. I usually wore pink lip shimmers. I have not tested nude yet, but I'm sure it is typical nude. :) Mauve was okey, but I'm not sure it is right for me. However I fell in love with red. It is wonderful warm color. Not overpowering at all so it doesn't matter if you put too much of it. :) These shimmers are also easy to wash away. I gave only 4 stars because now I have 2 or 3 shimmers I'm not going to use. Product itself earns 5 star.

Very soft & effective for dry lips, but I didn't see any color on my lips beside shine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Happy lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the 4 pack because it was on sale, but got a nice surprise because I am in love with the red in this! I've never been able to wear red because it seems harsh on me, but this is a truly lovely shade! The other shades are really nice too, although the nude is a bit frosty pink looking on me. Nice smell, and...I waited to write this to make sure....it isn't making my lips dry out later like some lip balms do. It's a shade of red that helps your teeth look whiter, not harsh or overbearing.

no colour!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get these. I love tinted lip balms. especially my Alba Botanica Terra Tint in Bloom! I don't know if I got a bad batch as the reviews I read said they liked the colour payoff, but mine have no colour to them. I gave them 3 stars because they are VERY hydrating. So, although I'm disappointed that mine don't have any colour to them I love the hydration. For a coloured balm, I will stick to my Alba Terra Tint in Bloom, its gorgeous MLBB! See my page for more info and reviews!!

GREAT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

(My native language is French, excuse my mistakes) The 4 of them are great ! I specially want to review the Nude one ! It is a very BAD lip shimmer but it is a WONDERFUL highlighter, hydrating and for more mature women !!! I use the Nude for highlighter and the red as a blush (apply both of them mixed with your fingers and them work with a paper towel) and I use the two other for lip shimmer (even sometimes the Mauve as a blush too) and I find them PERFECT !

Good lip balm مرطب جيد

Posted by AlNoory on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The moisture of the lip balms is Good, Last for 3 hours. The colour is light, The red and the mauve is more pigmented than the others. Doesn't dry up my lip if I stopped using it which is good compared to EOS balms that dry up my lips once I stopped using them! ترطيبهم جيد ويستمر لثلاث ساعات اللون خفيف، اللون الأحمر والموفي أكثر وضوحاً من البيج والوردي لما أوقف إستخدامهم مايجففون شفايفي مثل EOS!

great colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love the variety of colors