VERY SMOOTH

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very good and leaves the lips very smooth. It isn't very oily and you can use it under your lipstick. It is really nice for every day use and of course it is very cheap.

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Artifical flavour- has absolutely NOTHING to do with Pomegranate

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very oily, moisturerizing (which i like) - but the smell! :-( - has absolutely NOTHING to do with Pomegranate . it is very difficult to describe the smell, it just doesnt smell like Pomegranate at all (and I would know, because i live on them). Try the other flavours ( i can recommend vanilla bean and mint)

Organic lip Balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Each tube has its lid sealed ensuring its safety to use. The lip balms are all organic and haven't caused any negative reaction to my skin, the balm lasts for quite some time on the skin, not requiring frequent re-application, (unless you are a person who eats or drinks all the time). I have not been swimming while using the lip balm so cannot say how it reacts to salt water or chlorine water or if it gets washed off quickly. I recommend this product for people who have allergies and cannot use normal pharmaceutical type balms

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all the sierra bees lip balms, no shady ingredients, high quality, works well but doesn't dry my lips out if I don't use incessantly. I love the pomegranate in particular, along with the cocoa butter. This is a staple in my home and it's well priced so I don't mind giving my kids their own because I'm not flushing $3 down the toilet for one small tube if they lose it right away (which does happen - they're kids!)

A present

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for a friend.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these! all flavors are great and I love that they are non gmo and all natural. I am avoiding all artificial and toxic ingredients and this is the best out there.

Super Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No doubt that Sierra Bees Lip balm is my all time favorite... organic at an affordable price

Live it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really nice, my kids and i are loving it!

great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This goes on smoothly, not greasy and smells nice. Awesome value! And its organic; thats good.