Great lip balm!

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's super hydrating and gives you a lovely slick to your lips that lets you know you've not got any chapping going on. The pomegranate oil adds a wonderful scent to it, though I can't taste it at all and would personally classify it as unflavoured.

Won't buy again

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not really like these balms - they give little moisture for my lips. But composition's good. Состав хороший, но мне кажется, увлажнения и питания для губ маловато:(

VERY SMOOTH

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very good and leaves the lips very smooth. It isn't very oily and you can use it under your lipstick. It is really nice for every day use and of course it is very cheap.

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Artifical flavour- has absolutely NOTHING to do with Pomegranate

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very oily, moisturerizing (which i like) - but the smell! :-( - has absolutely NOTHING to do with Pomegranate . it is very difficult to describe the smell, it just doesnt smell like Pomegranate at all (and I would know, because i live on them). Try the other flavours ( i can recommend vanilla bean and mint)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my grandkids. They love the flavor & I’m happy to have them use a good natural product.

Excellent product and pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product Excellent product and pleasant

Sierra Bees pomegranate lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this during clearance sale. Good and affordable but now no more Clearance sale price.. Hope iHerb will continue to offer cheaper price.

A Staple and favorit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This the best and affordable Lip Balm on the marked. Organic and all natural. Do not dry out the lips like so many other products that contains petrolatum - bi-product from oil production that actually clogges skins pores and makes it drier after some time.

Best lip balm brand imo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does mold in too hot and humid of temperatures. To me that just means it is more natural. I love the different scents. They work well and last a while if stored in proper temps.