now this is a real lip moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can feel it moisturizing my lips FOR REAL, its soft and light weight dosent feel sticky like most other chapsticks, i thought the flavoured ones would have some tint but they dont, which is not bad at all,, my lips are never chapped again since i started using it,, love it, definitely repurchasing it, definitely recommending it to a friend

A great value

Posted by Cathou on January 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because of the price and because I needed lip balms! I can say after a while using it that it's a nice product and that I will keep buying these here after I finish the 8 :)

Posted by klinacz on September 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best lip balms I have ever had. They are so good in both ways, nutritioning your lips and the taste. I would totally recommend it to everyone. They cost not much and they offer a lot, 8-pack is great to give some to your friends or relatives. It costs less than some more expensive exorbitant products which have very poor ingredients. This is a must have.

Best lip balm ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is by far the only thing that works for me. I've tried, EOS, Soft lips, vaseline, and Burts Bees. None moisturized and I was starting to think it was just me. Until I had a free trial of this. I am a buyer for life. You will not regret this. Great price AND Organic!!!!!

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell, consistency and effect - no dry lips anymore, what else do you need from an ordinary lip balm? Maybe, that it is organic? Done.

Obsessed with these lip balms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best lip balms I've ever used. I used to use Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment religiously then moved to Hurraw lip balms (raw organic), but I found that I was constantly reapplying and my lips would still get dry. With the Sierra Bees lip balms, I apply once and my lips feel so moisturised that I often don't reapply for hours and even then, I don't really need to reapply, I just do it for some added shine. Highly recommend and such a great price! I bought 10 of them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these just different flavors, always happy with it, I like vanilla one the most

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this when it was a trial and just tried it and it's so good I really felt compelled to say how good it is and also put it in my cart to buy some more. It's so moisturizing and for the quality of ingredients and the price it's just awesome. I've tried so many natural organic lip balms in the past year, some expensive some cheaper but this is the absolute best.

very good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

has a nice pomegranate smell and the balm is very smooth when you apply it to your lips.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these so much! This one is pretty sweet so avoid if you don't like sweet things but is delicious and feels awesome on. No yucky taste (like Chapstick)