Best lip balm ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is by far the only thing that works for me. I've tried, EOS, Soft lips, vaseline, and Burts Bees. None moisturized and I was starting to think it was just me. Until I had a free trial of this. I am a buyer for life. You will not regret this. Great price AND Organic!!!!!

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell, consistency and effect - no dry lips anymore, what else do you need from an ordinary lip balm? Maybe, that it is organic? Done.

Obsessed with these lip balms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the best lip balms I've ever used. I used to use Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment religiously then moved to Hurraw lip balms (raw organic), but I found that I was constantly reapplying and my lips would still get dry. With the Sierra Bees lip balms, I apply once and my lips feel so moisturised that I often don't reapply for hours and even then, I don't really need to reapply, I just do it for some added shine. Highly recommend and such a great price! I bought 10 of them!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these just different flavors, always happy with it, I like vanilla one the most

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this when it was a trial and just tried it and it's so good I really felt compelled to say how good it is and also put it in my cart to buy some more. It's so moisturizing and for the quality of ingredients and the price it's just awesome. I've tried so many natural organic lip balms in the past year, some expensive some cheaper but this is the absolute best.

very good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has a nice pomegranate smell and the balm is very smooth when you apply it to your lips.

Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these so much! This one is pretty sweet so avoid if you don't like sweet things but is delicious and feels awesome on. No yucky taste (like Chapstick)

Smells great

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love sierra bees lipbalms coz they're so natural so there's no irritation. Nice pomegranate smell too :)

Great and cheap!

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite buys from iHerb! It works great, I don't have to apply it over and over, I've had no allergic reactions, it smells great AND it's really cheap! LOVE! I have atopic dermatitis.

Organic balm for lips

Posted by Francois on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like this balm, organic and sertification! Good quality and little prise.