ILS

Luxurious pomegranate oil for my lips. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This pomegranate lip balm smells great and has among its ingredients the luxurious pomegranate oil, a natural sunscreen protecting against UV radiation, fending off free radicals, preventing inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged skin. The other ingredients are no worse. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “natural flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic compliant and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

My HOLY GRAIL lip balm!!!

Posted by 5383868884406590911 on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A while back I ordered this lip balm and the more expensive Hurraw! balm in Black Cherry. I was very surprised to find that I preferred the Sierra and ditched the Hurraw! quickly. It's so unbelievably cheap and works a treat! Didn't dry my lips at all and I even use on it on the kids and they love the smell. Not over powering at all and more importantly no weird after taste. I bought this pack of 8 and had to share with my friends. I absolutely love this lip balm and will continue to repurchase.

Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. This is a unique Lip Balm contains only ingredients that are super foods with proven Medical Benefits: Extra virgin olive oil, Beeswax, Hemp seed Oil, Vitamin E, pomegranate oil and natural flavors. Even natural flavors are often healthy, if you think about spices like ginger, turmeric root, garlic and so on. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The very best Sierra Bees lip balm! Taste is heavenly and lip balm even moisturizes well. Love it and highly recommend it. :)

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Lovely!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent, it's pretty nourishing and overall just wonderful.

Favorite lip balm of all time

Posted by Reviewer1391297 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Aquaphor for my extremely chapped lips (thanks to 2 rounds of Accutane), but wanted to transition to more natural products. I tried Badger Balm lip balm, and it was ok, and then I discovered that the Sierra Bees (formerly Madre Bees) lip balms were free with every iHerb order! How did I not know that before?! I tried the honey and didn't care much for it, then got the pomegranate and fell in love. I didn't need anything else from iHerb, but I am getting to the end of my tube and just ordered 6 more as a separate order so I can keep one in my purse, one at work, one at home, etc.

Bought two packs

Posted by 4958339811649120902 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got two packs for friends and they all liked the taste.

This stuff is pretty good!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! The scent is really pomegranaty and the packaging small enough to fit EVERYWHERE! I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick

Great lip balm!

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's super hydrating and gives you a lovely slick to your lips that lets you know you've not got any chapping going on. The pomegranate oil adds a wonderful scent to it, though I can't taste it at all and would personally classify it as unflavoured.