Luxurious pomegranate oil for my lips. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This pomegranate lip balm smells great and has among its ingredients the luxurious pomegranate oil, a natural sunscreen protecting against UV radiation, fending off free radicals, preventing inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged skin. The other ingredients are no worse. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “natural flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic compliant and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

My HOLY GRAIL lip balm!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A while back I ordered this lip balm and the more expensive Hurraw! balm in Black Cherry. I was very surprised to find that I preferred the Sierra and ditched the Hurraw! quickly. It's so unbelievably cheap and works a treat! Didn't dry my lips at all and I even use on it on the kids and they love the smell. Not over powering at all and more importantly no weird after taste. I bought this pack of 8 and had to share with my friends. I absolutely love this lip balm and will continue to repurchase.

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Favorite lip balm of all time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Aquaphor for my extremely chapped lips (thanks to 2 rounds of Accutane), but wanted to transition to more natural products. I tried Badger Balm lip balm, and it was ok, and then I discovered that the Sierra Bees (formerly Madre Bees) lip balms were free with every iHerb order! How did I not know that before?! I tried the honey and didn't care much for it, then got the pomegranate and fell in love. I didn't need anything else from iHerb, but I am getting to the end of my tube and just ordered 6 more as a separate order so I can keep one in my purse, one at work, one at home, etc.

Best Lip Balms I've ever tried أفضل مرطب شفايف استخدمته

Posted by BeautyME on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've Finally found something great for my dry lips ,natural ORGANIC lip palm , I just LOVE it !! it has a nice smell and taste .., my lips are no longer dry, they feel and look healthy and soft ! I'll try other Sierra Bess lip balms flavors then decide to which flavor I'll set . highly recommend it!! و أخيراً لقيت حاجة حلوة لشفايفي , ترطبها لفترة أطول وما تدبق بالخالص .. آمنة 100%على شفايفك لأن مكوناتها عضوية ,ريحتها و مذاقها راااائع حبيتها .. راح أشتريها مرة ثانية , بس إن شاء الله أكيد حابة أجرب بقية النكهات المتوفرة و بعدها راح أقرر على أي نكهة أستقر

Bought two packs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got two packs for friends and they all liked the taste.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent, it's pretty nourishing and overall just wonderful.

This stuff is pretty good!

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't thought that it would be that good but it really is! The scent is really pomegranaty and the packaging small enough to fit EVERYWHERE! I like it and I recommend it! It's a great and really cheap chapstick

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The very best Sierra Bees lip balm! Taste is heavenly and lip balm even moisturizes well. Love it and highly recommend it. :)

A Must Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lip balm. It is thick, creamy & moisturizing without being sticky.