ILS

Refreshing mint lip balm.

Posted by Leione on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic mint lip balm contains peppermint and spearmint essential oils known for their powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral properties and capable of fighting off different types of infections, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and boosting the immune system. While it’s great for mint lovers, it won't be suitable for people allergic to mint and menthol and suffering from acid reflux, heartburn, and other gastroesophageal conditions, because it can aggravate them and cause discomfort. Personally, I like this lip balm, but for some it might just be too strong and cause a burning sensation. The other ingredients are great as always. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Not the Mintiest

Posted by achronicvoice on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the strongest minty one out there. Seemed okay at first, but after a while, I feel that it dries out my lip more than any other lip balm I've tried. I don't need 8 tubes either and would rather pay for quality over quantity.

Good gift item

Posted by NBPT100 on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is USDA Organic and they don't use gluten or bad oils in the product. I gave it to someone as a gift and they told me they enjoyed it. That is all I can say. It is very inexpensive so it is worth a try. Good health.

Another Madre Bees success!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the third or fourth flavor of lip balm I've ordered from the Madre Bee brand. I've been satisfied with every one of them. This is super soft with a nice minty scent. It's not overbearing like some mint products can be. It lasts a long time so I don't have to keep reapplying. And I feel like my breath is fresh with added mint chapstick. Great, organic product! I highly recommend. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Lip Balm EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. This is a unique Lip Balm contains only ingredients that have proven Medical Benefits: ORGANIC Extra virgin olive oil, ORGANIC beeswax, ORGANIC peppermint oil, ORGANIC spearmint oil, ORGANIC hemp seed oil, non GMO Vitamin E. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Necessity

Posted by 5397780844195219782 on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this about 4 months ago and have since reordered many times. I love it so much I keep some on hand for gifts. I have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse. It is great for male or female and it works better than any other lip balm I have tried. I used Burt's before I found this product. Nice, light weight, minty, and great value. Recommend this product!

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the consistency of the Sierra Bees lip balms. Not too oily, not hard at all. Creamy. Nice mint but would not use in winter, way too cold but very cooling in the summer. Enjoy!

Fantastic scent

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's great!

Sierra Bees, Organic Mint Burst Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E - I liked this the best from the 3 ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Madre Bees, Organic Beeswax Mint Flavor - I bought all 3 of Madre labs lip balms (vanilla, pomengranate, mint), and I liked this mint flavor best. For those of you who are expecting that this lip balm will treat your lip sores or cold sores, please don't. This is a simple lip moisturizer, nothing more, nothing else. If you have already cracked lips, this lip balm will soothe at the best. If you want a cure, try themedicated lip balms like Carmex which I regularly use. But for the price, and moisturizing effect, you cannot go wrong with this one. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Un petit stick a avoir