Cocoa butter does wonders for your lips.

Posted by Leione on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting painfully dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This organic cocoa butter lip balm is one of my favorites. It does wonders for my lips. Cocoa butter, one of its main ingredients, is indispensable for dry and chapped lips. It’s rich in antioxidants, has amazing emollient, moisturizing, soothing, healing, and restoring properties, being capable of sealing in moisture, relieving pain caused by inflammation, healing, preventing dryness and chapping, repairing damaged skin, and protecting against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. The other ingredients are great as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer painfully dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Organic, natural, non-toxic lip balm

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Moisturizes dry lips well.

Best one ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After all the lip balms tried, I still go back to this one. Has a great texture and smells like cocoa, gives your lips a slightly glossy look. Hydrates better than anything else! Will reorder for sure! Después de probar un montón de bálsamos labiales, sigo volviendo a comprarme este. Tiene la textura muy agradable y huele a cacao, deja los labios con un pelín de brillo. Hidrata mejor que cualquier otro! Repetiré sin duda! Попробовав разнообразные бальзамы для губ, непременно возвращаюсь к этому. Имеет приятную текстуру и пахнет какао, придает губам легкий блеск. Увлажняет лучше, чем что бы то ни было еще! Обязательно закажу снова!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Lip Balm EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice tasting organic lip balm. This is SUPER hydrating and long lasting. And tastes great!!

Mmmmm...

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These Sierra Bees lip balms are perfect. Really! Smooth texture, no need to keep reapplying every ten minutes, and no allergic erection for the hypersensitive. I love every flavor they have and especially love that they're offered as freebies! Even if they weren't, I would continue to buy. These last a long time and make my lips super happy! Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Meh - very moisturizing/Oily/Slick - horrible smell

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are superb, I cannot say anything bad about the moisturizing effect. However, the cocoa smell is on the bad side - it smells like something died inside the container - a bit moldy, musty and rancid. Try Vanilla bean or mint, those are so much better!

Staple product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to lip balm, I never leave the house without one. Soft, balmy, nourishing, longlasting - what more do you want?! Also a bit glossy on the lips which I find very nice.

Excelente producto.

Posted by MariaJose on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este bálsamo labial es excelente junto con el de vainilla, hidrata muy pero muy bien los labios. Realmente me encantó! Y su precio es insuperable. Lo vuelvo a comprar a ojos cerrados. Edito: lo he vuelto a comprar al por mayor, realmente es buenísimo!

Good for everyday usage

Posted by Allexa on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, pleasant vanila fragrance, no harsh chemicals. Toss it in your purse or pocket and your lips are protected at any weather condotions.

Sierra Bees, Organic Cocoa Butter Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although I am already mad because of the same and again the same hundreds of these lipsticks as freebies, but I can't complain about quality. They are good. But please, add some new freebies, because already whole iherb community is sitting with soft, moisturized and smelly lips. Its enough :D