Just Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it! So easy to apply and the foundation looks so natural on my skin. need only a small amount of product in order to apply it evenly on the skin with this sponge. very impressed.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I finalised that I have latex allergy by using latex wedge sponges. I was searching for non latex sponges. I have the beautyblender in my draw which I havent used so I cant say which is better. However, after two times of using this. I am actually really happy w the result this gives. Since i only switch from brushes to sponges one month or two ago. I am still trying to get used to the fact that sponges can be a little bit more unhygienic. I dont know how people can stand using it without washing it everytime. I think its really gross so I wash mine everytime but I am scared that will kill its lasting period. Umm maybe use brush cleaner? I dont know how long this will last....I really do like the effect though.

Save my hard-to-use BB/CC cream

Posted by LibbyLee on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The sponge is cheaper than the beauty-blender. It's the first reason that I make the purchase. I didn't want to spend so much on a beauty sponge but really wanted to try one so I tried the Real Techniques because it's less than half the price of beauty blender and I love Real Techniques brushes. This sponge is really great! It works well on all of my foundations/BB/CC creams. It also saves the Clinique CC cream that I almost gave up on. The Clinique CC cream never sits right on my skin but I didn't want to throw it out because it has SPF 30 and cost a little more than drugstore one. Use the RT sponge wet, I can now feel the CC cream blends well and feels very light on my skin. I also use clean wet RT sponge to dap on my skin after applying foundation if I feel the foundation was a little to heavy. TIP: I use the pointy end to put my cream blushes and it works very well too. 幾乎每天上妝都要用到它,這個化妝海棉比網路上火紅的beauty blender便宜多了,而且又好用。我用它來上BB/CC霜,或是上完粉底後如果覺得有點太厚,用這個海棉沾水再按按皮膚,就能讓妝感自然。一開始我是買單個裝的,太好用了所以買二個裝的,每個可以用上2~3個月,洗爛了或開始覺得裡面要發霉了就換新的。我習慣每天用完或使用前用肥皂或洗手乳稍微洗一下,沒有特別用其他清潔劑。

Bad quality

Posted by Mayito on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This set has lower quality than the first sponges left on sale

Better that beautyblender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Apply foundation like a dream. Softer than beautyblender in my opinion. My beautyblender got mold after several washes. However, this sponge lasts very well. I came to commet after months usage.

Exelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exelent quality, just what I expected, My makeup wont ever come "cakey" again.

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good makeup tool.It makes foundation clear and highlight natural. I'll order again.

Holy Grail sponge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my new found love. I have beautyblender original (pink) and then I bought this sponge from Real Techniques. All I can say is this RT sponge did a very great job and the quality is ALMOST, if not the same as beautyblender. Im gonna repurchase again soon so that I can put it in my travel kit. I strongly recommend this sponge to all women for a flawless finish!

Fantastic

Posted by SoniaSmith on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am really enjoying these sponges to apply foundation. Once they are dampened with water they enlarge and become super soft. Great tool for blending and applying makeup evenly. One little criticism, they take on a lot of water and I have to squeeze the sponge quite a bit to get the water out. I will be repurchasing and definitely from iherb. I price checked another store in Australia, a major cosmetics/pharmaceutical chain and they were three times the price for only ONE sponge I got two sponges in the packet from iherb

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

sponges are amazing for applying my concealer.