Really happy with this set.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My shipment came in 4 days(still amazed) via DHL from US to Malaysia. Anyho, back to review for this set. Claims to be a limited edition set and this is just released so I'm so glad when Iherb stocked up on these. I was disappointed when the Bolds Collection can't be purchased from Iherb. The set comes with 2 new released brushes : Tapered foundation brush and Angled highlighter brush. I've tried the both of them already and really happy with the quality. The tapered foundation brush is a fat thick foundation brush that reminds me of a similiar one from Zoeva. I used it today to blend my concealer under my eyes and it worked great. It also worked great for applying cream blushes. The metal handle of this brush is as thick as their other face brushes - blush brush, multitask brush , buffing brush etc. It's much bigger compared to their pointed foundation brush(core set). I didn't like using the pointed foundation brush for blending concealer but i love using this tapered one for so. The Angled highlighter brush is great for not only applying your highlighter, it's good for setting and blending your concealer. This set also included my favourite brush - multi-task brush. At first I thought i'd just chuck the fine liner brush away because i presumed it's a horrible liner brush but this one was actually really good for applying my black gel liner today. It actually allowed me to create a very thin flick at the end of my eyeliner which i thought it wouldn't be able to do so. All in all, this set is gorgeous. the metal handles are different to the normal range. it's shiny and has a much more luxurious look them. The clutch is useful when you want to keep your brushes clean in your handbag and it's decent quality. worth it !

brush review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh! I LOVE these brushes! I was told that they weren't that soft, so I was expecting them to be on the firmer side, but not the case! They are such a good price and only took a week to come from Canada to New Zealand which is really good. By far one of my fav brush sets ever.

Definitely get the bang for your buck with this set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how you get 5 absolutely gorgeous brushes that all come in handy when applying makeup as well with a clutch to put them in. This clutch is amazing, I can fit around 15 brushes in here when I'm travelling! Very handy I must say! As usual the brushes are of top quality, but this is just normal for the real techniques brand in general. Definitely invest in this very inexpensive set, you will not be disappointed!

never fails!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As usual, like any other real technique brushes, these were fantastic. Why spend money on MAC or any other expensive brushes? Just go for RT!

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much

Really good set

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this set. My favorite brush is multi-task brush which I use for setting my foundation with powder. It's soft and good size. The base shadow brush in this set is a little smaller than the one in the eye set that I bought long ago and I like that it's smaller because the original one was too big in my opinion. Also, the eyeliner brush in this set is really nice and slim. Angled highlighter also really good size, soft... I didn't use the liquid foundation one, but overall this set is really good.

I really love this set!

Posted by enllil on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted for a very long time to purchase brushes from Real Techniques, but I could not find them in my city, and after they appeared at a local beauty store, they still were too expensive for me. But when I saw the set here, on iHerb, I simply fell in love. The set contains 5 brushes for everyday makeup, and if you are not a MUA, and just want a basic set for yourself, this is the one! I purchased this set with 60% cheaper than the price for the same set in my local beauty store, so I find myself lucky, very lucky. I am not a fan of clutches, but this one - a little white, and pretty simple clutch - I think is useful and a pretty accessory at a party. About brushes... they're very soft, except the fine liner brush - it's not so soft, but pretty good for fine details on your eye makeup. I did not used these brushes for too long, but I can feel the quality, the softness and the awesome chemistry with my makeup products.I definitely recommend this set!

Amazing gift set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The quality of brushes is exquisite, very soft! Every single brush is unique and amazing! You have to have something like this in your collection! Great price too! Don't miss it since it's limited edition! Worth every penny!

Fantastic Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This set is superb quality and I am very pleased with the extremely fast service. Will definitely buy more Real Techniques brushes from iHerb again

Received In Good Condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase from Iherb and it never fails to amazed me. I ordered on the 1 December and the parcel arrived at my doorstep on the 4th!! I have been wanting this set for so long and this purchase is totally worth especially combined with the miracle complexion sponge. will update on the usage after i used it. thank you iherb.