Great set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received the brush set a bit later than I was told but the products arrived in perfect conditions and was given an eye-pencil sharpener. The brushes are soft but the some bristles came out, which you can solve by cutting them but this shouldn't happen with good brushes. Still, I recommend this set to anyone interested in makeup.

It's great but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these brushes very much, they are soft, well-designed, easy to hold in hand and apply products very well. However, there are just two things I personally did not like: the blush brush seems not to work well, since it takes up A LOT of product so you end up looking very weird. I tried using it for applying bronzer but it's too lose so it won't be precise. I really don't like that brush because it won't blend the product evenly. And the other thing that I don't like is that after you wash the brushes, the tip (which should be whiteish) absorbs some product and becomes coloured. For example, my foundation brush has black bristles but their tip is beige. No matter how I wash them, I can't get them to look brand new. I just wanted to point out the things I disliked, but honestly, I would buy them again because the majority of brushes is really good, the bristles don't fall out, they're soft, look very glamorous, and the price is great.

not bad for the price point

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is not my first set by RT and I quite like it. Although it seems they started using some different material for the bristels, previously they were softer.

extremely satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

real techniques!!!!! certainly never disappointed, brush is very soft

Great cluch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great brushes, the usage is very personal. I could utilize the big one and the slant cut one. The foundation brush, well I realized it is not my way to apply foundation. The thinest I can't find any usage of it, the last one is OK. for eyes.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good quality for the price

Love the multipurpose brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The foundation brush is too stiff for my face, seldom use it. But the multipurpose brush is worth the buy, so soft, can be used to apply blush, bronzer and sometimes finishing powder.

Zadovoljna sam :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Torbica je bezveze, stanu kistici u nju ali mi nije funkcionalna. Kisici su svi super, jedino flat kist za puder je bezveze. Koristim ga za nanosenje maske na lice i za to mi je odlican.

Value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the powder brush for its soft but sturdy bristles! These hold their snape and pick up just the right amount of product. Been using the foundation and eye shadow brush quite a bit as well! Will get around to playing around w the highlight and liner brush soon!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice