Really happy with this set.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My shipment came in 4 days(still amazed) via DHL from US to Malaysia. Anyho, back to review for this set. Claims to be a limited edition set and this is just released so I'm so glad when Iherb stocked up on these. I was disappointed when the Bolds Collection can't be purchased from Iherb. The set comes with 2 new released brushes : Tapered foundation brush and Angled highlighter brush. I've tried the both of them already and really happy with the quality. The tapered foundation brush is a fat thick foundation brush that reminds me of a similiar one from Zoeva. I used it today to blend my concealer under my eyes and it worked great. It also worked great for applying cream blushes. The metal handle of this brush is as thick as their other face brushes - blush brush, multitask brush , buffing brush etc. It's much bigger compared to their pointed foundation brush(core set). I didn't like using the pointed foundation brush for blending concealer but i love using this tapered one for so. The Angled highlighter brush is great for not only applying your highlighter, it's good for setting and blending your concealer. This set also included my favourite brush - multi-task brush. At first I thought i'd just chuck the fine liner brush away because i presumed it's a horrible liner brush but this one was actually really good for applying my black gel liner today. It actually allowed me to create a very thin flick at the end of my eyeliner which i thought it wouldn't be able to do so. All in all, this set is gorgeous. the metal handles are different to the normal range. it's shiny and has a much more luxurious look them. The clutch is useful when you want to keep your brushes clean in your handbag and it's decent quality. worth it !

Product lost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Iherb said they ship my order on 8 december 2015 but I didn't get it. It's 24 days. I think I will not get it. So I chat with iherb and nothing is better. My friend's order ship on 12 december and she get it in a week. I want "Iherb" take a responsibility. But I didn't see any of it.

brush review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Oh my gosh! I LOVE these brushes! I was told that they weren't that soft, so I was expecting them to be on the firmer side, but not the case! They are such a good price and only took a week to come from Canada to New Zealand which is really good. By far one of my fav brush sets ever.

Definitely get the bang for your buck with this set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love how you get 5 absolutely gorgeous brushes that all come in handy when applying makeup as well with a clutch to put them in. This clutch is amazing, I can fit around 15 brushes in here when I'm travelling! Very handy I must say! As usual the brushes are of top quality, but this is just normal for the real techniques brand in general. Definitely invest in this very inexpensive set, you will not be disappointed!

never fails!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As usual, like any other real technique brushes, these were fantastic. Why spend money on MAC or any other expensive brushes? Just go for RT!

Great set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received the brush set a bit later than I was told but the products arrived in perfect conditions and was given an eye-pencil sharpener. The brushes are soft but the some bristles came out, which you can solve by cutting them but this shouldn't happen with good brushes. Still, I recommend this set to anyone interested in makeup.

It's great but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these brushes very much, they are soft, well-designed, easy to hold in hand and apply products very well. However, there are just two things I personally did not like: the blush brush seems not to work well, since it takes up A LOT of product so you end up looking very weird. I tried using it for applying bronzer but it's too lose so it won't be precise. I really don't like that brush because it won't blend the product evenly. And the other thing that I don't like is that after you wash the brushes, the tip (which should be whiteish) absorbs some product and becomes coloured. For example, my foundation brush has black bristles but their tip is beige. No matter how I wash them, I can't get them to look brand new. I just wanted to point out the things I disliked, but honestly, I would buy them again because the majority of brushes is really good, the bristles don't fall out, they're soft, look very glamorous, and the price is great.

since orderd, never recieve the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bad

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much

Really good set

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this set. My favorite brush is multi-task brush which I use for setting my foundation with powder. It's soft and good size. The base shadow brush in this set is a little smaller than the one in the eye set that I bought long ago and I like that it's smaller because the original one was too big in my opinion. Also, the eyeliner brush in this set is really nice and slim. Angled highlighter also really good size, soft... I didn't use the liquid foundation one, but overall this set is really good.