just so so...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works for cleaning eyeshadow but not for foundation, BB cream etc. will not buy again.

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

need to use quite a bit to get the brushes cleaned - I've used others that is better

Smells nice, performs badly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brush cleansing gel smells very refreshing and clean. However, it is not an effective product. This will work at getting powder products out of your brushes in one go, but for liquids such as concealer, foundation, etc. it will take two or three attempts. The Dr. Woods soap is much more effective in my opinion. I really dislike the smell of Dr. Woods soap, but I'd rather have a bad smelling effective soap than a good smelling ineffective one. For an expensive product, I am very disappointed!

Too expensive - Better to buy from Indian sites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered from India. The products are absolutely fantastic. The main reason I decided to order from iherb is because I was under the impression that it will be cheaper this way. I bought a bunch of brushes for about Rs. 3,500. The order reached India soon enough. It was then that i was told that I will have to pay another Rs.3,000 as customs duty. To be fair, iherb does say that you will have to pay applicable taxes, but had I known that the taxes were as much as the price of the product itself I would have never ordered from iherb. All these brushes are available on Indian websites for half the price I ended up paying for them. Overall, while happy with the products, I feel robbed!

This is the worst cleaning gel i ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cleansing gel can clear a small brush for eyeshadow but it cannot clear the sponge and foundation brush, a normal soap can do a better job than this. Is really disappointed.

Poor thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ironically, did nothing to clean my real techniques brushes.