Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tested it for 2 weeks. The brushes cleaning is easier and quicker with the palette. The price is ok. Nevertheless if you want the cleaning to be effective, you needs to buy the RT gel.

LOVE

Posted by qitqat on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this for my sister but it was love at first sight! Its much bigger than my brush egg and works great in getting gunk and soap out. Fits better so you would clean much faster.

Love!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is well worth the money! It not only makes cleaning my makeup brushes less of a chore but they are cleaner now that I use this. I cannot recommend it enough if you hate washing your makeup brushes or just want them cleaner

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really helpful with special RT's brush cleansing gel. I'm using them together and it's so easy and quick way to clean all my makeup brushes without making my hands dry and dirty.

useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I got this palette, I hated deep cleaning my make-up brush it made my hand dry. But now I can clean all of my brush without problem with my hand. :3 i Love it

Great brush cleaner overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was personally a little skeptical before purchasing this as I had read reviews stating that it does not retain its shape well when in use. However, I personally have not encountered such a problem. The textures on the palette really do get into your brush bristles really well, and I find that it is a great size. Overall, very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend others to try it out too :)

very useful!

Posted by Monkiki on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always been washing my brushes with my hand and a bar of soap. But after cleaning 20 to 30 brushes by rubbing it against my palm my skin always get really dry after the process, however, with this cleaning palette, this problem not longer exist and it takes much less time to clean! I am really glad that I bought this item and I have already used it 3 times after receiving it a 10 days ago.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This actually works to get makeup out of brushes. I 100% recommend the brush cleaning gel to use with it, this product comes with 2 trial samples which is plenty to get you started.

great cleansing tool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I try to avoid buying unnecessary things, I was pleasantly surprised how good it works and useful it turned out to be. Different types of make up brushes now are so clean. Definitely better than washing with hands. The palette is rather heavy, stable and looks that will last a long time. Easy to hold in hand. Glad to have it!

The best thing to clean your brushes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I through all my rubber gloves, matts and all other thing for cleaning of my makeup brushes since I got this tool. It's really convenient and efficient! It's easy to hold in one hand, perfect size and works with any size and kind of makeup brushes. Now, to clean my makeup brushes is much easier! Get it, you'll not regret.