Feels Energetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first multi vit as I was feeling very lethargic lately. Started off with 1 tab/day with 45 mins gym workout (3 times/week). I do feel the energy surge. Increased mental alertness and focus. It lasted me throughout the day. Now, I'm balancing between 1-2 a day (one morning/one evening) depending on exercises. No strong taste aftertaste (I swallowed whole). No pain. But makes me pee yellow due to one of the vit b ingredient (I'm wondering if this damages kidney over a period of time?) . The yellow pee is rather common for vit b complex pill. I am satisfied with product efficiency. But I'm rather skeptical about product safety. Would I buy again? Depends on ingredient safety. I'm comparing with other brands now before my next purchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good price , I see different with muscle

EXTRA PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

HAVE A GREAT POWER

Good Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good product. Great choice for every day vitamins. I am using these for a long time and i can feel diference when i am out of them.

Get more energy and vigor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for mens! You can build muscle faster, get energy from vitamins and feel the difference in the workout! Recovery muscles faster, get more strenght! Cons: Your pee will get really yellow! Drink a lot of water!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Opti-Men for some time now and would recommend this product.

Need To Take 3 Caps/day But Easy To Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The stuff you get per cap is a bit less compare to other brands. But each cap is easy to swallows. Feel the quality ingredients inside.

Paid 100% duty in Indian customs to dhl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will never order again from iherb Had to pay 100percent duty in Indian customs to dhl Feels cheated

male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its good product

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

1 2 3