Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one tablespoon a day every morning before I eat, and also rub the hands, my eczema disappeared, improved memory and all my allergies were reduced. Highly recommended

Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use a a hair product and to use in different healthy ways. Very versatile - mixed a few drops of essential oils in for hair use - smelled amazing and tamed the "frizzys". Best price I found too! Fast shipping!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

The hemp oil is of highest quality and very nourishing.

שמן נהדר למי שסובלת מעור יבש

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

שמן מדהים לפנים לעור יבש.

שמן המפ מעולה, בריא וטעים

Posted by IRIS on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

השמן מכיל ריכוז חומצות שומן חיוניות (אומגה 3, 6, 9 ביחס שהגוף צריך), מכיל חלבונים, ויטמינים ומינרלים והרבה דברים טובים.. הרבה סגולות יש לשמן המפ, ובין היתר: בריאות העור והגוף, טיפול בבעיות עור שונות כמו פסוריאזיס, מסייע לשמור על איזון הורמונלי, מוריד את הכולסטרול הרע, מתאים לסוכרתיים ועוד

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty every day drinking a tablespoon, can be applied to external wounds or joint pain helps.

Good Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. It helps me lot with my seborrheic derematitis. Although I have to say - it doesn't give you that long term effect I was hoping to achieve. Maybe I should give it more time, but now at least, even if I miss one day - signs of inflammation begin. Still though, I would much rather use that than the medical substances with all the side effects.

topical use

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love using this as a facial moisturizer in the winter, usually at night because it is very thick and doesn't absorb immediately. Great for acne-prone skin. I don't love the smell, but that's just hemp oil.

My skin loves it, my nose doesn't.

Posted by Atopic-skin on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use on my skin, hoping it wouldn't smell too much. I was wrong. The smell os horrible. I do use it in the shower and combine it with a soap that smells a lot, to cover the smell. My skin loves it, though! It's soft and there's no itching. I have atopic dermatitis. So.. Kind of recommend, if you don't mind the smell..

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product, hope it will be in stock again

1 2 3 4