Correcting Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

Not A Miracle Cream But I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was interested to see how this would work for me. I have average dark circles and puffy under eyes. I do have to say that I absolutely love this product. It is a great price for how well it works, it's not greasy and it absorbs nicely, and I would recommend to anyone that is in need of a quick fix. The only thing that would make me vote one less star is that it's not the miracle cream everybody is looking for. However, it is pretty close to it. Especially for the price!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eye cream.... it isn't oily - absorbs quickly and seems to work!

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

Now Foods, 2 in 1 Correctin Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like lemon, easy to use pump bottle. Price and quality is good.

eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is a very sticky cream...haven't really noticed that much of a difference, but it's only been a week

Better than any of the more expensive products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product . It really work.

Sometimes Firms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although it's effective to the tired eyes, fine lines, dark circles etc., the cream comes out with a tiny amount of firmed part. I would like this eye cream not to produce such waste in future.

2-in-1 Correcting eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. skin around eyes feels tighter.

1 2