Correcting Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

Not A Miracle Cream But I Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was interested to see how this would work for me. I have average dark circles and puffy under eyes. I do have to say that I absolutely love this product. It is a great price for how well it works, it's not greasy and it absorbs nicely, and I would recommend to anyone that is in need of a quick fix. The only thing that would make me vote one less star is that it's not the miracle cream everybody is looking for. However, it is pretty close to it. Especially for the price!

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this eye cream.... it isn't oily - absorbs quickly and seems to work!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product! reduce my fine lines and lighten the dark circles too :)

Now Foods, 2 in 1 Correctin Eye Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells like lemon, easy to use pump bottle. Price and quality is good.

eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is a very sticky cream...haven't really noticed that much of a difference, but it's only been a week

Better than any of the more expensive products

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product . It really work.

Good for bags, quite thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This cream is so thick you can feel it stretching the sensitive skin under the eye. I have to rub it between my fingers for ages to melt it into any kind of softness to use. I haven't noticed my dark circles fading, but it did seem to reduce the puffiness around my eyes. Too worried about it causing more lines from the texture to use again. Edit - a few weeks longer persisting with it, the dark circles are actually beginning to fade. I rub it between ring fingers until soft enough to spread. Will finish the bottle and see how it goes.

1 2 3