This doesn't seem as pure as others and the ingredient list is inaccurate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with environmental illness induced by mold and chemicals. I've been on a successful healing protocol that includes using charcoal in between meals and at night. I experienced a setback that coincided with a brand switch to this and realized it contains calcium silicate and rice flour, where as other charcoal brands did not. The online description did not detail the calcium silicate but the bottle I received listed this. I will be returning it. Please note that the average person may not be bothered by this, but someone with environmental sensitivities and food allergies may notice the additive.

charcoal capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I havd IBS and this is the best natural solution for intestinal discomfort. I have been taking charcoal capsules for over eight years.

good remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Charcoal is helpful not only for reducing gas, but for any time you've ingested something you wish you hadn't. Just be sure to have with plenty of water. Also, this is pretty much the only charcoal I've found that's in vegicaps, and the price is excellent.

Wonderful for Gas, and stomach problems,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a hold of some bad food, which gave me trouble for two weeks , but this really calmed my stomach and seemed to rid my system of what ailed it in one day.

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gas,intestinal discomfort,hangovers-whatever happens, it works!

really helps with my IBS and rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!

Great Product; Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because the caps are vegan. I received the product very quickly and in good order. Thanks, iHerb.

Relief of Gas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great for gas when you eat a big meal in the night.

A good natural cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this regularly to cleanse by body. Absorbs all kinds of toxins including heavy metals.