RingStop Capsules don´t work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

After two weeks of taking them these pills don´t help me at all. I have tried some alternate methods to stop ringing in the ears and they are so much more effective. Try something different.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband who has ringing in his ears as a result of a head injury from a car accident. Doctors could not do anything for him and told him he would have to "live with it"! I researched products on the Internet and came across Ring Stop at I-Herb and bought him 3 bottles to try over a course of several weeks to see if they would help - they DID! He won't be without them now. I did try a different product when he ran out of the Ring Stop but it did not work. He was delighted to get the Ring Stop again. I am so delighted that I-Herb is now carrying these in the larger quantity (before I was ordering the 60 capsules and had to buy more bottles). Now they are offering the 180 capsules which is a better deal! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Medical text says there is nothing you can do for ringing in the ears, but Ringstop has greatly reduced the problem for me.

It seems to be working/helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's only been two and a half weeks since I started taking Ring Stop for tinnitus which had gotten quite severe in the past month. The ringing hasn't completely stopped but it is significantly less. I've also been getting more sleep and have reduced my stress which I believe is helping with the tinnitus. Best wishes to others seeking relief from the ringing and buzzing!

Shows results to myself and many of my friends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having noise in ears is a very complicated medical situation. This product is a good as it works for myself and many of my friends, some of them had spent a fortune with specialists without improvements. Please note this product won’t treat everyone since ear problems are complicated. It doesn’t work on some of my friend. I strongly recommend you to try this.

This product really helps....

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stocked up on the larger size in case they run out again. My husband can't live without it.

Ring stop

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good supplément

Ring Stop Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ring Stop is an excellent product for tinnitus. It really works- highly recommend this product!

Too soon to tell really

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find that this product does ease the shrieking/buzzing that accompanies me continually. I find that following the directions on the bottle does help but it is not a true test as the recommendation is for a full 3 months which has not yet passed. So far it is helping especially after a long stressful day. I use this in conjunction with some eardrops as well. Distractions help to not notice this tinnitus so readily.