good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and its sweet smell. I use it on stomach and bottom of feet for better sleep. My 6-year-old objects to the odor because it is stronger and different from another brand but the odor is not objectionable.

Love it, very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had tried this brand's straight MgOil, and was very pleasantly surprised by it (and it seemed to work better than other more expensive brands in my country). Particularly how quickly it alleviated the extreme nerve pain in my leg (within minutes). My mum has also been trying it for her pains and cramps, and liked it so much she also bought for her sister (and she is pretty fussy!). This seemed a new product so I finally tried it. It of course has less % of Mg Oil in it, but another way to get Mg into you. It is slightly greasy, which I don't mind as it is very hydrating also. Most ingredients seem quite natural. I find it very calming and a lovely natural smell. You do have to squeeeeze the bottle to get it out (it is quite thick) although I would hate to see them dilute it further (it would dilute the Mg), or perhaps a pump or tube is better. I have a better response to this (more relaxing) than I do with epsom salts (Mg sulfate) or oral Mg (which I am never sure is being absorbed well); this has a more immediate calming and pain response and is more cost effective. We are all deficient in Mg these days, particularly those of us with Lyme disease or stress (which both eat up your Mg). Best of luck.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion goes on easy, smells nice & best of all helps with sore muscles. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!

Mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

My new bedtime companion

Posted by urbanwarrior on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this last night, although l it didn't give me that pain relief like most muscle rub....I like that softness on skin. I woke up feeling less stiff and feel well rested. Great product! Will continue to order...

Magnesium Lotion by Life Flo Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice product... but it is so think that I have difficulty squeezing it out. Maybe the manufacturer will consider making the lotion thinner.

smell too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of magnesium oil lotion but it has too strong smell and it's too thick so it is very difficult to get it out of the bottle. It is more like cream in bottle. I wish company will make it with very mild smell. Otherwise I will give it 5 stars.

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Massage it into sore shoulders and backs. It loosens up knots nicely.

Great Quality!

Posted by gym on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this...it helps with the pain & has a very light scent.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my feet and nape of neck before going to bed and it really helps me relax. Also is a great lotion for moisturizing, makes skin smooth and soft.

1 2