smells amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! The price was very reasonable and it smells great! It cleans my hair very well and I also use it as bubble bath for my girls. They like it too! It's very economical and I'm sure it's going to last us a while! Even though I have very long hair it only takes a few pumps to work up a nice lather. I'm sure I'll be buying more.

hate the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff makes it smell like I have used cleaning products on my head. I thought the same when my daughter used it. My hair seems fine but I really can't get past the smell the lime isn't so bad but whatever else is mixed in there smells like cleaning products to me. I wish I could get my money back. I do like the pink kind of this. Too bad it does not come in bulk.

I storngly suggeste you to try smaller one first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not stronly recommend to others

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I guess the smell is a hit or miss for different people, but I believe it's safe and actually great for your hair cos of what I see in the ingredients list! I haven't used the shampoo enough to tell if it's beneficial for my hair, but so far so good, and I'm considering getting the conditioner as well. It comes in a large and handy pump container, and I see it lasting for a very long time. Great buy.

Works great!

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well on fine hair, rated as low toxicity in EWG's Skin Deep database, great price on iHerb, and my daughter loves the smell! Win/win!

My favorite shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Whenever Shampoo for years. It leaves my hair silky. I love the large bottle with the pump.