They gave me such a good sleep-in!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was researching ear plugs online and a review I found said these were the best because they blocked out street noise but you can still hear your alarm go off. I haven't used them yet with my alarm, but I got them to block out general noise from the motorway nearby and also a car that likes to toot their horn in the early hours of the morning. I put them in before I went to sleep, and they did fall out while I was sleeping, but I woke up in the early hours and put them back in. Normally I wake up around 6am, which I assumed was from the rising sun through my curtains, but the morning I was using these ear plugs I had a really refreshing sleep in, as they blocked out the sound from the motorway starting up in the morning. It was great to finally have a Saturday morning rest.

Comfortable and Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

As advertised, these were soft but do not compromise on sound insulation. My old earplugs used to hurt my ears, but these provide a more cushioned and comfortable fit that lasts til morning (I used them overnight). They are also easy to put on and remove thanks to the memory foam (or memory foam-like) material.

Sleep :o)

Posted by Hizerom on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always travel with these earplugs, as any noises can keep me from sleeping. I use them at home sometimes too. They work quite well if you follow the instructions on the back.

Good product, wasteful packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great value. However, as usual, the disgraceful and unnecessary amount of packaging puts me off online shopping. The package as seen here is fine, but it is then put in a cardboard box about ten times its size and stuffed with bubblewrap. Environmentally and economically daft.

Comfortable and Effective Ear Plugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have found that these ear plugs minimize noises quite well and are also comfortable. They are quite soft, but yet, if I wear them at night before sleep - they usually stay where they should untill morning without causing pressure inside the ear. I also wear them during exams at school and they are barely visible thanks to the color and size.

Slept Like A Baby The Whole Night!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect earplugs for light sleepers! Never felt so refreshed after a full 8-hour sleep!

Ausu kamstukai

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be ju neuzmiegu, sitie tinka ir patinka.

Great product; wish there were a bigger package

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product to block out the outside noise, sometimes too good that I need a headphone for music to ease that discomfort arises from the lack of noise.

Worth every cent

Posted by mikhailb on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best earplugs on the market. Do their job perfectly blocking all the noise from neighbors, cars on the street etc. Very soft so they can be squeezed much better than most other earplugs which enables you to put them deeper into the ear canal. One pair usually lasts 1-2 weeks so treat them as consumables.

Best Earplugs on the market (or at least, the Singapore Market)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft, squishy, stays on the whole night and cream in colour!

1 2 3