This is the best soap I used

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great soap - have been using it for 4 years, the bestI had so far. cleaning well, not leaving anything smelly on you. good as a shampoo once in a while too

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this particular shampoo it help my scalp and my hair looks good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this, this is probably our fifth purchase now

Gentle, yet effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product as a hand wash and raw vegetable wash for several years. It is unscented and very mild on my sensitive skin for hand washing, yet effective enough to get the pesticides and chemicals off our raw vegetables and fruits. Highly recommend.

Everyone 3 in 1 Soaps are Perfect for our Vacation Rental Home

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been using these 3 in 1 soaps in our vacation rental for two years now. We have received a lot of compliments. After trying it, one of our friends is now buying them for his personal use. There is a variety of scents available... the citrus + mint is my personal favorite. The pump makes it so easy, and the large container lasts a long time. I'm so glad we found this product.

Not unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is falsely labelled as unscented. The smell of lavender is completely overpowering. Such a shame. The soap itself is good, and great value, apart from the smell. I would have returned product if I lived in the US as the product is not what it states. If the company brought out this product without the lavender added, I would buy it.