Really great soak

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved it, it makes you really relaxed and smells wonderfull

absolutely heavenly

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

good buy ! d whole tub n bathroom smells heavenly ... what more can i ask for, EO together with epsom salt is a good combination at the end of a working day :) this is a huge bottle and can last me a few weeks

Great smell, de-stressing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves you both relaxed and energized at the same time. And you'll smell so good! Tried the entire product line, this one is my new favourite, as I cannot find the Grapefruit & Black Pepper anymore.

Love these salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all the salts from this brand, they don't skimp on the essential oils.

Home Spa

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautifully scented and very moisturizing. Relaxing bath product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Relaxing, muscle soothing and nice smell. My daughters (11 and 14 years) love it too 😀

Heavenly scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Relaxed and soft, is how you'll leave the tub after a bath in this lovely stuff. Think it helped with pregnancy leg cramps as well.

smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product that works well in a detox bath and is loaded with healing frankincense! Works wonders when doing chemo detox soaks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this so far. I've heard how epsom salt baths are good for soothing aches and pains but I am not sure about that so far. I haven't noticed much difference in that regard but it still does feel good to do it regardless. What I did not know is how much water the salt extracts from your body. It made me sweat quite a bit and lose a lot of water weight in 20 minutes of bathing. Good for cutting weight if you're a fighter or bodybuilder. Unless you're cutting weight, drink a good amount of water before taking a bath because you might feel extremely tired and woozy right after. The orange geranium scent is good but I want to try other products to see if I like them more.

1 2