Excellent scalp repair treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had dryness and dandruff on my scalp for over 10 years. I had used Emtage products before so I was excited that they had a scalp oil treatment. The first time I applied the oil to my scalp I felt the difference immediately. My scalp felt moisturized and I had no itchy dryness and flaky dandruff on my scalp. I use it once, sometimes twice a week. I also love using it as a hot oil treatment. A really cool bonus is that the oil is making my hair grow thicker and longer. I highly recommend Silktage Scalp Repair as it has made my scalp healthy again!

Healing Oil For Scalp

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy that I found this treatment for my dry, flacky and itchy scalp. It's awesome because it soothes and calms the skin. I applied it on my scalp before i got to bed, and by the morning i wash my hair. I try to use it a least once a week because it's important to be constant with this to see results. I will reorder it.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is ok. I have not received much help from it, to my scalp itch, but I'll keep trying.

Agradable e hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para cueros cabelludos secos. Agradable aroma a menta, etc. Mejor contra el build-up y más estimulante de largo, Scalp Renew de Jane Carter.

Not for all hair types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product says its for "all hair types" but its not. I have fine, thin hair and this weighed it down even after I washed it out. I only left it on for 1 hour, but it was hard to shampoo out of my straight hair and left it a little greasy. I got it to treat my eczema on the back of my scalp but it only helped a tiny bit with that. No major improvement there. This product is not worth $20.

Recommend for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for dry hair! Definitely purchase it again.

The essential oil fragrance is divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was having issues with dry itchy scaly scalp. Probably psoriasis which I've had on and off for 4 years. I stared using Jason anti dandruff and that has helped significantly with the itching and flared patches of skin but I still have dryness and very mild dandruff so I just wanted to find a good scalp treatment to follow up with my shampoo treatment. I read about using an oil treatment so I tried this. I used it a couple times so far and I'm not sure it really works as a scalp repair, I'd say it's more nourishing for the roots and would encourage healthy growth. I've slept with it in my hair over night (towel on the pillow). After washing out the next day and blow drying my hair I still have a bit of flaking but I find when I add a little tea tree oil it works better. I really really love the smell. The essential oil fragrance is divine . I'll continue to use it for nourishment and the smell.

Beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy that I found this treatment for my dry, flaky and itchy scalp. It's super because it soothes and calms the skin. great as a hot oil left on over night. i try to use this once a week small amount goes a long way, I will be re-ordering .