Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I test probiotics on milk to see how fast it curds. I used 4 capsules on 50 ml of milk and after 36 hours there was no change! In comparison, on the same day i used 1/4 capsule of RAW probiotics on another amount of milk, and after less than 2 hours there was milk curd! In short- this is no better than plain flour! Don't waste your money on this... My son had bad diarrhea for several days, and i gave him this twice a day. There was no change until he received RAW probiotics, and then the change was instant! I keep my probiotics in the fridge, and made speedy 4 day delivery...so i don't see how it was affected so badly unless its fake...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found it very effective for me. I have a severe constipation since my thyroid issues occurred. This has been helping me since along with Reuteri. This product is often out of stock which is a bit uncomfortable as I need to stock this up sonI don't run out of it.

Gave me insane GERD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I waited 2 months and think I paid a good price for these probiotics. I tried taking them before and after food and the result was the same both times: I got such bad acid reflux with burns from my stomach to my throat. Last night it was so bad I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to take Tums :(

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this probiotic very good for my digestive issues, and it is a great price. Also being shelf stable is great so I can order it in Australia.

Very important!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These probiotics help us in the defence against so many pathogens in life nowadays! I get rarely sick!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the performance of this probiotic blend, easy to use individually sealed in foil, easy to carry around not needing refrigeration, capsules are of a good size not too big to swallow. I spent a few weeks overseas and that usually meant in the past diarrhea but not this time I took one capsule of LactoBif daily and my trip was extremely pleasant with no digestive issues. It also allowed me to take antibiotics without experincing diarrhea. I recommend this product and it is affordable

My saviour for diarrhea, tummy aches and indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every time I have problems with my tummy, I will pop 1 capsule and I would be fine. My 2 kids also take this product too. Highly recommended and must-have in the family.

No problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really can't tell if it's doing anything, but I have had no side effects. Both my son and I have recently had antibiotics, which is why we chose to take probiotics.

Bon probiotiques

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fait son job de probiotique pour un prix très raisonnable étant donné la super concentration de chaque capsule (30 milliard de probiotiques). Après avoir tester l'échantillon (trial) j'ai racheté le grand contenant. Je rachèterais très certainement.

Absolutely wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have finished two boxes of this. But lately I have slacking. I had a week of gastric recently. Took antacids, gastric medication, more antacids to no avail. Had terrible reflux and continuous burping when I exercised. The heart burn was painful. Took two capsules when I finally remembered that these are good for my stomach. Felt better the next day and expunged the nasties in the toilet. Trust this product, it's superb quality.