Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product tastes great and really does repair lip damage. The first moment I started using this I had to purchase more because it really does work great!

You must try this

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lipstick is really fantastic, and his taste is like you wear ice cream on your lips. Really hidrating, and really, really tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let's just being this by saying that it smells AMAZING!!! Lip balms are obviously for your lips so there's a 99.9% chance you would somehow taste it. I hate lip balms which taste awful. (I know lip balm aren't for consumption) This lip balm has a sweet taste to it and it smells amazing even after 10-20 mins after being applied. It also leaves a somewhat matte looking finish which I prefer over a slightly glossy finish. It's also VERY CHEAP. I'm going to have to stock up on this because it's definitely my favourite lip balm of all time.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is fresh and nice. feels good.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried so many different lip balms to help with chapped lips during winter and nothing ever works but this is amazing! It does exactly what you want it to and it smells so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good lip balm, very nice smell

Taste delicious

Posted by click-me-and-save on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this lip balm is divine and taste delicious too. Very affordable moisturizing lip balm with added spf 15 so it protects your lips from harmful effects of the sun. I will repurchase this when I ran low. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best lip balm I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

กลิ่นหอมมาก เพื่อนแย่งใช้กันเต็ม555

Love this lip balm!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite lip balm! I love the flavor. Also a bonus that it has SPF 15.

1 2 3 4