good and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

平靚正

The best chapstick ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All I like in chapsticks-delicate sent, states on longer then other brands, and doesn't look like lip gloss. And has spf.

รักเลยยย

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

บำรุงได้ดี ชอบอีกตัว ต้องมีพกไว้ตลอด

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years. This is the only thing that helps my very dry lips. I hope Blistex never stops making this!

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was first time I ordered this product, but I will re-order it. Good value. Nice scent and it also taste good. Also spf 15 is good thing.

Maybe the best for dry lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too oily and yet stay for a long time

Best lip balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot purchase Herbal Answer in B.C. so buy it online, and found that i-Herb has a good price. This is the only lip balm that feels just right, and keeps my lips comfortable. Thanks!

THE Best Lip Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years and I have yet to find a worthy substitute. I like how it works, how it tastes, how it smells etc. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find and currently not available in Canada. I don't know what I would do if they completely discontinue producing it!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chapstick out there! No build up, sun protection, super moisturizing, perfect scent! Feels great.. I don't understand why they don't sell it in stores.

So happy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was discontinued in Canada (can't believe that) and it is this ONLY lip balm I can use. I couldn't find anyone who shipped to Canada except Amazon and they were selling them for $27 a tube (I kid you not). After weeks of fruitless searches and painfully chapped lips, I came across your website and your delightful shipping to Canada. Fast forward three incredibly short days (over the Christmas holidays) and I have a box of happy sitting right here in front of me. My lips will be ordering again and again.....THANK YOU!!!!!

1 2