Favorite daytime lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of lip balms and this is my favorite for daytime. Fragrance is faint and non-offensive, texture is smooth. Glides on with ease and hydrates very well considering it's a fairly lightweight balm. Contains SPF (essential for daytime wear!) hyaluronic acid (good for dry lips) and coenzyme Q-10 (good if you want anti-aging benefits). Please keep in mind though that it's not a very natural product, it contains ingredients some people avoid. Personally, I don't think a little petrolatum will kill me, so I'll continue using it.

Great product for great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients and at a drugstore price: collagen, Q10, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and all that with an SPF - I didn't find any similar product and I couldn't be happier! Smells good, tastes good, feels good, and it looks like it's doing good job!

Metallic Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not like the metallic taste. A little disappointed as it is not as moisturizing as I have expected it to be for Blistex.

Toujours ce goût sucré !

Posted by Western on November 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Je crois que je vais en rester là avec cette marque, tous les baumes à lèvres que j'ai pris (4) sont tous très sucrés et vraiment j'arrive pas à passer ça ! l'effet hydratant et protecteur perdure très peu aussi et le goût mentholé prononcé ou pas, c'est définitivement non dans ce type de produit !

Didn't Receive It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm really disappointed...all of my order has arrived except this one and I didn't get any notice or anything even though I paid for it!

Not a favorite

Posted by Hurrahei on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I could not get used to the smell...

Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my lips very smooth and healthy. I love it!

smells very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

moisturize the lips and the smell is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product,nice smell soften and smooth dry lips.

Blistex Deep Renewal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this when I am at the beach or if it's windy/cold weather. This product works well.

1 2 3 4