Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I have combination skin I've never used oil on my face in fear that it might feel a bit too greasy but I wanted to give bio oil a go because I have some acne scarring. I mixed a drop or two with my face cream and applied it on my face before going to bed. Although it was slightly greasy I didn't mind it too much. Haven't seen a noticeable difference with my acne scars but I do like that this makes my skin feel supple when I wake up.

Beautiful scent and light

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to buy this product because, supposedly some famous Korean actress in her forties uses it and has flawless skin. So, of course, even though I don't believe it's this product, I was intrigued by the product. I tried it on my face and it's light and it smells beautiful. I don't know if the scent is 100% natural because it smells a bit "cosmetic", but I'd like to believe that it's all natural. I've used facial oils from Darphin, Clarins and Trilogy which were all pricey. However, Bio-Oil isn't expensive and pretty much does the same trick or better. Well, at least it feels that way. It absorbs instantly, doesn't feel oily or sticky, is light on the skin and makeup can be applied right after usage. I see that it gives a slight glow if you apply it after your daily morning and evening facial care routine. I would use a toner, the Bio-Oil, sunblock then foundation and proceed with makeup. If you don't like your makeup to "smear" throughout the day and especially don't want your eyeliner to smear under your eyes, I suggest you do not use this when you have to wear makeup. I've only tried it today and will continue to use it to see what the long-term results may bring. I'm looking forward to the results.

Bio-Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product for 1 week and my scar seem to lighten. Good product and value for money. I would purchase from iHerb.com again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍🏻

Antiestrías

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo este aceite lo compré para prevenir las estrías en mi último embarazo. Reconozco que soy bastante propensa a las estrías y en esta ocasión me salieron muy pocas. Yo lo recomiendo totalmente, se absorbe con facilidad y tiene un olor muy agradable.

Only using it for short time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I will know its affects in few month, after birth. But I do like the texture and smell, absolves quickly

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very dry, It absorbs quickly into my skin.

Great everyday facial moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using for years but mostly use during the winter months where my skin is drier and I don't need a sunscreen as much. It absorbs quickly into my skin without residue. Also feels light on skin.

Quite good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not used the oil long enough to get its full results, but so far it has been good to use on my dry skin.

NICE