Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I have combination skin I've never used oil on my face in fear that it might feel a bit too greasy but I wanted to give bio oil a go because I have some acne scarring. I mixed a drop or two with my face cream and applied it on my face before going to bed. Although it was slightly greasy I didn't mind it too much. Haven't seen a noticeable difference with my acne scars but I do like that this makes my skin feel supple when I wake up.

I like it!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil smells really good! I liked that it did not leave oil spot on my cloths. It helped me avoid streching marks during my pregnancy. I think it did a pretty good job, since I didn't get any new marks.

Patience will get your results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this for a while because using it two times a day on my stretch marks seemed like too much effort. Now, though, I use it at least once a day on stretch marks and to moisturize my face. My stretch marks are slow to disappear but my acne scars and winkle appearance is clearly fading away (I'm 30). If you let the oil soak in it will give you a nice healthy glow. Just a drop for the face and 3-4 for your body.

really love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

bio-oil is newly discovered here in Korea, thats why i decided to try it too, and i love it coz it's softhen my dry skin,and make it smooth and it's really lighten my uneven skin tone! thanks bio-oil for making me beautyfull!:)

Great moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this for helping reduce a new scar and as a general moisturizer. Works well!

Amazing stuff

Posted by Sammy7 on February 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bio Oil does remove stretch marks and other skin issues. It is a great proven product. Make sure that you constantly use it everyday to get results. You need to be using it constantly (some people think using it once a week or once a fortnight will make a difference). No, you need to use it everyday and you will really see the results!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels marvelous on the skin, absorbs very well, does help with fine lines, it is too perfumed for my liking and the main ingredient is liquid paraffin, which is of course petro-baesed

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works, fast results

👌

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's really great product cuz it makes my skin silky