Skin so Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past three days and my skin is extremely soft. I can only imagine the effects after more regular use. I'm using it under makeup and around my eyes and lips at night. From reading other reviews about argan oil I was expecting a horrid smell, but this has a faint, natural smell of fresh, black licorice and it dissipates quickly - so you won't smell like black licorice. The oil absorbs into the skin (if you don't use too much) and gives the skin a natural glow - not an oily look. I'm loving it. I've even been using it sparingly in my hair and on my body, and it seems to make everything soft, soft, soft.

Very nice oil but smell..

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this for 3-4 days and I can see me skin is so nice, my skin looks healthier, pores look smaller and even out my skin tone. However, first day that I pumped the oil and smell it. I was shocked of the smell, it has very strong and weird scent. I'm not sure that anybody else who use this argan oil get the same scent that I got? Maybe it was shipped so far to Thailand and can make this has gone rancid?

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use one pump of this every day on my hair after styling and my hair looks healthy and nourished. Will be buying again and again.

Use on damp hair

Posted by wineathome on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on damp hair before drying my hair with hair dryer. Hair is very soft the next day. Applying it on dry hair gives me greasy hair however.

Beautiful oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This makes your skin feel so incredibly soft and smooth. I know people have complained about the smell of argan oil but I actually like it, it's like a mix of a berry and nutty smell, or like something antioxidant rich.

Efectivo aunque no me gusta el olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo para la piel del contorno de los ojos, ya que la tengo extremadamente seca e hidrata muy bien. Además se absorbe bastante rápido. Lo que no me gusta es su olor, creo que no es el característico del aceite de argán y me hace pensar que pueda estar mezclado con otro tipo de aceites como el de almendras. Otro punto negativo es que el "pump" con el que sacamos el aceite no es demasiado preciso y se acaba desperdiciando producto. Aún así, lo recomiendo.

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent Argan oil. Sometimes the smell is overpowering and sometimes it is mild, depending on the batch you get. I've used Josie Maran's and this seems to be just as good and much cheaper. I do not like the pump though. It makes it difficult to control how much oil you get.

Doesn't Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It sits on top of my skin and doesn't get absorbed. It smells horrible - like less intense horse manure. Or a heavier rubber smell. Altho it's not a strong smell, it's still a disgusting smell. It did nothing for me too. But I haven't decided if I want to give this another try as the hot climate I live in may have destroyed it. The bottle is the worst. The cap doesn't stay on at all and half the bottle leaked.

Terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very bad smell

Skin rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm ordering this product for the 3rd time and I order in batches (about 10 bottles each purchase). This oil has saved me from a lot of disasters by making my skin heal faster. skin burn on stoves, steam bursted onto my lips, all sorts of scratches and cuts. By applying it few times a day, it will speed up the healing process and the "dead/injured" skin will start to peel a lot faster. What's great is there's barely any scar left behind. (I tend to get scars from even mosquito bites). This makes a great gift too as I bought it for friends. It's a must have for everyone. I've perviously used argan oil from other brands but I like this brand the most.