Aura Cacia

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the aromatherapy mineral bath

Aura Cacia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it’s scent is not overpowering it’s subtle but fragrant enough to leave a lasting scent on your body. It leaves your skin feeling moisturised and tingling

smells great

Posted by TO SAVE CLICK HERE on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Used this in my bath last night.. smells great and it was very relaxing .... ...............Save with this... T E P 8 6 5 6

Great bath soak!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bath soak is lovely! I love the smell of the lavender and it made my skin feel soft and smooth!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

i stock up before holidays!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

smells very nice. not sure if it helps to relax

Favorite Lavendar Bath Salt

Posted by ValentinaAlexandra on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite lavendar bath salt. The aroma is not too heavy and it leaves you and your bathroom with the scent of lavendar for the rest of the day. I love this product for myself and the lavender for my children too. I sprinkle just a little in their baths before bedtime and in the bath the product even feels nice. It adds a nice moisturizing barrier in the bath and for when you get out to towel off. I recommend this for adults and for children.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love my bath salts, but I am picky about which ones I'll use. I refuse to use the ones that aren't finely ground. I hate it went you get in tub and they haven't dissolved completely, it feels as though you are sitting on a gravel road! This product is prefect for me. They dissolve completely and leave your water soft and silky.

Like it

Posted by Keitha on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Relaxing smell and salt that is good for skin tonus

love it