The best

Posted by LovelyHoney on November 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is far the best tea tree oil that I tried! I use it if I have problem with vaginal yeast. I mix some st.John's wort oil with a drop or two of tea tree oil, and spread it on vaginal area. Or I soak tampon with that mixture and let it stand inside for a few hours. It helps and reduces the itch, and I love the freshness afterward. Great!

I LOVE THE FACT THAT AURA CACIA SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Posted by satokoban on August 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

BECAUSE OF THAT, TODAY I BUY EO ONLY FROM AURA CACIA BRAND. IT'S ACTUALLY DENSER THAN CHEAPER BRANDS' EO.

I know you are looking for acne treatment.

Posted by Paranoid-android on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

And here it is. I use it in my OCM blend and also apply afterwards. Can't say a bad word about the oil — smells nice, if a liitle bit unusual for tea tree oil (with a note of some berries??? idk). Really works, dries out zits and helps with healing. I have noticed real effect once I stopped picking and touching me face. Really, if you struggle with acne, my advice for you: and I know how hard t is — hide all mirrors, tie yor hands, STOP TOUCHING your face. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads — stop. So... Yeah. Really nice oil, ordered it with jojoba and grapeseed oils — so far so good. And in case you didn't know, apply it with a carrier oil (jojoba in my case), to let it work it's magic deep inside your skin, not only on the surface (also it is quite irritating in pure form). Also from time to time I brush teeth with it, the oil whitens teeth and desinfects mouth, leaves numbness though after. Will try lavender oil first, and then order this one again.

good antiviral, antibacterial agent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another one of the top 10 essential oils in your basic care kit! It doesn't smell the best but it has many uses due to it's properties. For cuts and wounds, add 5 drops lavender oil and 2 drops tea tree oil into 2 cups of warm water and bathe the affected body parts as an antiseptic cleanser.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality and treats my acne! I repurchased it again!

i will order this tee tree always

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

this oil amazing when you put like some drops with the gel wash for face remove all dead skin pimple

very strong scent

Posted by candiceluvv on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

strong scent but leaves my scalp feeling super clean!

Muy bueno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es perfecto para hacer una mezcla de aceites antes del lavar el pelo. Además va muy bien para secar los granitos., asi evitas tocarlos! :S

Smelled great..worked perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I trust aura cacia brand EOs and this one doesn't disappoint.Smells great works splendidly.