quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of the top 10 oils for your basic care kit! I use this for cramps and also for the common cold. For cold, add 1 drop lemon oil, 2 drops eucalyptus oil and 3 drops rosemary oil in 1 tsp oil; and massage around the chest, neck and sinus area.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for infected wounds, or disinfecting wounds. It also does wonders for stings and bites.

Rancid oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Last time I ordered 5 Aura Cacia's essential oils from iherb among other goods, and 4 of these essential oils turned out to be rancid, including the Rosemary oil! Moreover, the caps of the rosemary and patchouli oil bottles weren't screwed tightly, so their contents spilled all over the box - the whole package was stinking horrendously! I used to like Aura Cacia products, but I'll never order them again - I don't want to risk losing money!

Smelled Horrid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Rosemary I received was rancid. It did not smell like the Aura Cacia Rosemary I have gotten in the past.

AURA CACIA'S ESSENTIAL OIL IS BETTER THAN OTHER BRAND'S

Posted by satokoban on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

ON IHERB. IT'S MUCH DENSER AND THEY SPECIFY THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. INITIALLY I WAS USING CHEAP BRAND'S ESSENTIAL OILS, BUT AFTER USING AURA CACIA'S I SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE AUTHENTICITY.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great arometherapy, also use for scalp and face

mix with hair shampoo for dandruff and hair growth

Posted by flaxenc on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

only mix in your hair shampoo when you want to wash your hair. Dont pre-mix it or else your hair shampoo will became watery and not usable anymore

For my homemade shampoo

Posted by BomBom on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had serious hair loss when I used a synthetic shampoo 6 months ago. I switched to my homemade shampoo and have added this rosemary essential to the shampoo. I feel like my sculp has been detoxed and also found a lot of little hair starting to grow. Rosemary has a good reputation in helping hair growth and I truely believe it is true after experiencing it myself.

Posted by Bimore on December 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like very much this product. Excellent. Recommend it

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its an OK essential oil....to use in cosmetics/ ,baths etc....wouldn't use it internally though