Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels smoother, shinier and softer since I have started using this with the conditioner.

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

very well-washed, long hair remains clean

best shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo smells unusually great and lathers the best good for my very fine damaged from swimming hair.Hair combs out with out snarls.

Cleans brilliantly but doesn't suit my hair

Posted by Gibres on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that this cleaned my hair better than the conventional shampoos I've been using for years, and also caused me to scratch my scalp less. People have remarked on how much cleaner and less greasy my hair has been since using this. However, I have fine, curly hair (not too thick), and I found that it darkened my hair by several shades, and also left it looking limp and lifeless. This improved after several days' perseverance, but other Aubrey shampoos that I've tried since have had a better effect visually. The shampoo worked really well on my mother's lighter-coloured, thick straight hair: she loves it!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love it, my hair stays clean for hours, and with volume (feature that I have very fine hair, and is not a volumizing shampoo, which I quite liked), the texture is somewhat light and sticky, but I guess it's because it's an organic shampoo. I'll buy again.

Aubrey Organics, Blue camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey Shampoo's are the only shampoo's that I use on my hair, I find the Blue Camomile shampoo is very Hydrating, as I have dry hair.

Stop buying anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped using it anymore.

Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking for an organic, sulfate-free shampoo and this one really is my favorite! I love the smell! I was surprised with the colour of it but it lathers really well and feels squeaky clean which I don't mind since I use the Blue Chamomile normal conditioner afterwards.

Have used this for 3 years now

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair so clean and shiny! I also like that it's organic and does not contain GMO ingredients.