Works for female hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since this is a new product on iHerb, I wanted to share my positive results: I am in peri menopausal stage and have been experiencing one funny hair on my chin, bit of adult pimples and quite some hair loss for what I assume is normal- all these equal to too much DHT! My hair loss gets especially intensified with occasional excersising and it has to do with increase in androgens. I do not think it is good for me at this stage to use any (internal) androgen blockers, since they play role in transitioning of female hormones. So, this shampoo did what I needed: blocked DHT in hair follicles and reduced my hair loss to very normal! I wash my hair once a week and have used this shampoo only twice, but I can see significant results in non-hair loss after its use for quite some days after. Shampoo is quite concentrated (will last a while) and has normal clean feel to it. I use hair conditioner from other brand, so cannot comment on texture feel after washing. I will keep using this and I believe that this shampoo may help man with same problem, too.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe on my first wash it stopped my itchy scalp immediately amazing!! My hair is very dry and by the third wash my hair seems to be less dry. Realistically for hair loss improvement it will take some time...hopefully in a few weeks time.