Works for female hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since this is a new product on iHerb, I wanted to share my positive results: I am in peri menopausal stage and have been experiencing one funny hair on my chin, bit of adult pimples and quite some hair loss for what I assume is normal- all these equal to too much DHT! My hair loss gets especially intensified with occasional excersising and it has to do with increase in androgens. I do not think it is good for me at this stage to use any (internal) androgen blockers, since they play role in transitioning of female hormones. So, this shampoo did what I needed: blocked DHT in hair follicles and reduced my hair loss to very normal! I wash my hair once a week and have used this shampoo only twice, but I can see significant results in non-hair loss after its use for quite some days after. Shampoo is quite concentrated (will last a while) and has normal clean feel to it. I use hair conditioner from other brand, so cannot comment on texture feel after washing. I will keep using this and I believe that this shampoo may help man with same problem, too.