Extra moisturizing shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! It has a great smell and it is truly moisturizing! I have tried many natural and shampoos but this is by far the best. I even use it after swimming in the sea and it leaves my hair shiny and soft. So happy with it. The conditioner of the same line is very nourishing too! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent for thick wavy normal to dry hair

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my hair it's absolutely perfect. The scent is out of this world, sweet enough to make you want to taste it. It leaves the hair silky smooth, so you might try doing without a conditioner, although I personally could never leave it out of my hair washing regimen. Incidentally, Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Conditioner is superb icing on the delicious cake.

Perfect but for dry hair and scalp

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo lathers wonderful and cleanses the hair and scalp thouroughly. Leaves my hair moistured, straight and silky. There is even no need to use a conditioner after using this shampoo. But it suitable for dry hair and scalp. Trying on normal hair I've found out out they become greasy much faster. Шампунь прекрасно пенится и прекрасно моет. Оставляет волосы прямыми, неспутанными и увлажненными. Однако в действительно подходит только для сухого типа волос, так как даже нормальные волосы будет быстро грязнить.

New Formula for 2017?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing this shampoo & conditioner - Argan & Sweet Orange - for 2 years but it seems, with my last purchase, along with the 'new look' there is also a 'new formula' which is not mentioned - not the same shampoo & conditioner that I've grown to love. I especially liked that the former formula kept my hair dandruff-free & I miss the smell of the old formula. It's just not the same. The five stars is for the former formula.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First time I used this shampoo I was (positevely) shocked: hair was so moistureized, detangled, soft, that i took the bottle to check the ingredients, it is working so well and it's organic! I use a small amount of it, (less than other shampoo used before) it's easy to distribuite on the scalp beacuse it does a gentle foam and it cleans without strip. In the place where I live, I have hard water that caused me dermatitis, plus my hair tend to be frizzy, dry and fine. This shampoo really solved my problems without weight down.. I style my hair either straight and wavy with a brilliant result. I will repurchase it soon, and if you're searching for a shampoo, give it a try. La prima volta che ho usato questo shampoo sono rimasta colpita: ho ricontrollato l'etichetta pensando che mi fosse sfuggito qualcosa di chimico, era impossibile che uno shampoo bio fosse così performante, sembra roba del parrucchiere! Invece è bio davvero. Ne uso una piccola quantità (meno degli altri shampoo provati finora) perchè si distribuisce facilmente, forma una schiuma che deterge in modo gentile. Dove vivo ho l'acqua talmente dura che mi aveva portato ad avere la dermatite (anche usando altri shampoo bio) in più i miei capelli sono crespi, secchi, mossi e fini. Ho risolto i miei problemi, dermatite in primis, senza appesantire e sporcare i capelli prima del dovuto. I capelli li asciugo sia mossi che lisci con risultati soddisfacenti. Se siete alla ricerca di uno shampoo, questo secondo me merita.

Smooth hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best natural shampoo for dry wavy hair - it moisturize very well.

Do not like the new formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

being a long time user of this product, the new formulation with Shea came as a disappointment. It's difficult to spread through the hair to get it cleaned evenly, and requires more as it's sudsing action is very very low. Please go back to the old formula, it was a good thing going.

Stunning!

Posted by Skybeam on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's absolutely the best for dry, curly, fine hair. The same applies for the corresponding conditioner. Kind of more expensive than my usual Giovanni Smooth as Silk series, but I'm not going to deduct a star for this reason. Plus it's much more natural and with divine smell.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, lathers good, but theres nothing special about this shampoo. I thought it will give me amazing results (as it was told on the bottle). Actually the main thing for me is good conditioner and good hair mask, so this shampoo can do.

Nice smell but extremely drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell (it's like milky orange vanilla candy) but overall, this shampoo did nothing to help my naturally wavy and extremely curly hair. I bought it because of the raving reviews, and also because it is sulphate-free. I am very disappointed for, despite its name, it only left my hair "squeaky" dry and was not in any way moisturising. I will definitely not recommend this to anyone with wavy/curly and frizzy hair.