Awesome

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This little thing lasts longer than you would expect from the size, and really helps my skin a lot. It can sting a bit on zits, but it passes in about 30 seconds - and the results are worth it. I actually use it all over my face at night and have seen a massive improvement. My skin is also very sensitive, so for this to work without causing a rash or acute dryness is a huge plus.

Helps with clearing bad acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alba Botanica is a wonderful brand. After using this product for only a few weeks I have noticed good results, my skin has become more clean & bright (less redish and patches due to bad acne breakouts) Highly recommend if you are having problem with pimples -- Use with Alba Botanica Deep Pore Wash --

Best Solution For Annoying Zits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must in our home! Any pimple that pops out gone after 2 days max! The salicylic acid just killing the zits and the skin back to be smooth. LOVE IT!!!!

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much. 😊

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it.. I apply it every time I have a pimple or it is starting to grow and I feel like it really does the job, too shame it is so small, but it drys the pimple and it fades away much faster. Big like

מוצר מצוין!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

נהדר לפצעים באמת מרגישה שינוי כאשר מניחה במהלך היום המוצר גם מגיע שקוף ואפשר לשים לא רק בבית או במהלך הלילה.

Fast results

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd tried this product earlier and it never disappoints. Zits are immediately softened and effectively treated. Bought four tubes as the product is not available in my country.

It Stings but It Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this persistent and recurring adult acne problem for years that just refuse to go away and leaving ugly, bumpy patches on certain parts of my face. I've tried other acne-treatment products but they only ended up burning my skin without clearing up the problem. I'm always on the search for a good acne product and that is how I chanced upon this one in iHerb and decided to try it after reading the positive reviews. I must say, I'm impressed with the result. This is only the 3rd day of me using this product and my skin actually starts clearing up! Yes, it does sting, but it doesn't "burn" your skin which will force you to discontinue using the product. The sting will go away in a while and you know it's working hard on your skin! Now this has become my HG product and I'm already ordering my second tube! Tips: Moisturize your skin well before using it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dry the imperfection, perfect for the little acné spot

GOOD! Helped with the acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for acne. When you put it on your face it maybe will sting a bit for a couple of seconds. It doesn't live any redness on the face. I recommend it(: מוצר טוב למי שסובלת מפצעונים/אקנה. כשמורחים אותו הוא טיפונת צורב, ואז לאחר מספר שניות זה עובר. מה גם שזה ג'ל אז המרקם נספג מהר ולא מותיר אחריו סימנים או אדמומיות כלשהי. מייבש את הפצעונים תוך כמה ימים. מומלץ(:

1 2 3 4