Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

It did work but it burns and tingles for 15 minutes. After a couple of days the skin drys and dies so you're left with a peeling face.

Not Useful So Much

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not Useful So Much

Very strong stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Need to be used carefully can really burn your skin..

Didnt notice a change in my skin...

Posted by SugarDumplin on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel works MUCH better & its non-drying, wears well under makeup

Stung my acne spots but seemed to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Applying this to acne was painful and stung immediately then there was some residual pain but it seemed to work so it’s up to you if you want to risk it ... however I feel like this product should be possible to make without causing pain ...

Flaky skin for days

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I think the alcohol in this product causes it to really dry my skin out. My skin is not normally dry, but when I used this gel I had big flakes of skin peeling from my face for days after. I have since tried another BHA and it does dry my skin out a bit but nothing compared to the reaction I got from this. The thing I was really sad about is it seemed like this gel did its job and helped with my closed comedones. Shame this is not an alcohol free product.