Eyesight RX is a Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started Eyesight RX this Wednesday morning and could tell results a few hours later. I noticed much more clarity on reading small print and I am 52 yrs. old. It is Friday. I have been taking a tablet every morning and still noticing my vision improving for long distance as well. This is the only thing I have done different so I know it has to be the Eyesight RX. I love this product and will keep taking it.

I can see very clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't imagine that a single small tablet can improve vision, but when a friend told me that it worked for him and bought a bottle to try it. And sure enough within a few hours, and certainly be the evening of the same day, it seemed everything in my field of vision became sharper, objects had more defined boundaries, I could read easier, and colors had more depth and deeper shades. It's a very nice feeling to see clear, and I still don't understand how a small tablet can do that.

Strange Homeopathic Supplement, Please Read Before Buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had done a little more research on this before I spent $15 on just 30 tiny pills. With so few reviews it's a little hard to tell if its worth the price for what it does. I hope I can be helpful to future buyers. I WILL NOT reorder this and I don't think I will even finish the bottle I got. This is a strange homeopathic treatment that you have to bite and hold under the tongue for a minute until it dissolves. I have used products with this method before and in my experience these types of homeopath products just don't work. HOWEVER, this product is so disgusting, and so bitter that I had a really hard time keeping it in the mouth to even try for more than a day. After taking this my stomach turned so badly I had to wash it out of my mouth with a liter of water. Mind you that you have to take this first thing in the morning, not a good way to start the day. The taste lingered for a good 15 to 20 minutes and an hour later I still had some of the taste on the tongue. DO NOT GET THIS YOU WILL REGRET IT. I would much rather each raw spinach and carrots than take this again.

No effect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gets moist for several days after opening which makes it not pleasant to chew. I tried the product for about half a year now but didn't notice any effect. Maybe strengthen my eye..

It did not help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was bitter to the taste, and did not help my symptoms.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. I love this product and have been using it for many years.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets rid of those floaters that popup in my vision. Better than eating loads of carrots. Dissolve in mouth. Tastes OK. and works fast.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has a slightly bitter taste but not unpleasant. Clears up the black floaters very quickly.