Eyesight RX is a Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started Eyesight RX this Wednesday morning and could tell results a few hours later. I noticed much more clarity on reading small print and I am 52 yrs. old. It is Friday. I have been taking a tablet every morning and still noticing my vision improving for long distance as well. This is the only thing I have done different so I know it has to be the Eyesight RX. I love this product and will keep taking it.

I can see very clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't imagine that a single small tablet can improve vision, but when a friend told me that it worked for him and bought a bottle to try it. And sure enough within a few hours, and certainly be the evening of the same day, it seemed everything in my field of vision became sharper, objects had more defined boundaries, I could read easier, and colors had more depth and deeper shades. It's a very nice feeling to see clear, and I still don't understand how a small tablet can do that.

Strange Homeopathic Supplement, Please Read Before Buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had done a little more research on this before I spent $15 on just 30 tiny pills. With so few reviews it's a little hard to tell if its worth the price for what it does. I hope I can be helpful to future buyers. I WILL NOT reorder this and I don't think I will even finish the bottle I got. This is a strange homeopathic treatment that you have to bite and hold under the tongue for a minute until it dissolves. I have used products with this method before and in my experience these types of homeopath products just don't work. HOWEVER, this product is so disgusting, and so bitter that I had a really hard time keeping it in the mouth to even try for more than a day. After taking this my stomach turned so badly I had to wash it out of my mouth with a liter of water. Mind you that you have to take this first thing in the morning, not a good way to start the day. The taste lingered for a good 15 to 20 minutes and an hour later I still had some of the taste on the tongue. DO NOT GET THIS YOU WILL REGRET IT. I would much rather each raw spinach and carrots than take this again.

No effect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gets moist for several days after opening which makes it not pleasant to chew. I tried the product for about half a year now but didn't notice any effect. Maybe strengthen my eye..

It did not help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product was bitter to the taste, and did not help my symptoms.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets rid of those floaters that popup in my vision. Better than eating loads of carrots. Dissolve in mouth. Tastes OK. and works fast.