Sierra Bees, Organic Lip Balms, Pomegranate, 8 Pack, .15 oz (4.25 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: MBE-00996
- UPC Code: 898220009961
- Package Quantity: 8 Pack
16.5 x 8.9 x 1.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Note: Unopened Sierra Bees Lip Balms may last 1-2 years beyond the specified expiration date if stored properly – away from high heat, humidity & direct sun. Ideally, store in a cool, dry place.
- Bee Good to Your Lips!
- USDA Organic
- No GMOs
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Our Sustainable, USDA-Certified Organic Beeswax is sourced from established Bee Farmers who meet our stringent social, environmental and economic requirements.
We purchase our USDA Organic Beeswax from well-established bee farmers, who are often the third or fourth-generation in the trade and have learned from decades of hands-on experience. Their livelihood is dependent on the ethical and humane collection of crude wax and honey. These farmers take pride in providing a high quality, consistent products year after year, without endangering bees or other wildlife.
The collection of our Organic Beeswax takes place in organized apiaries, or out in the wild – where collectors do their best to ensure the bees are well cared for. By constantly monitoring the hives, farmers can make certain the bees are healthy and well fed throughout the year, especially during times of drought or frost. Many of our bee farmers use wooden hives, which are hung from trees, so wild animals cannot disturb them.
In addition, the majority of our bee farmers contribute to ongoing government and university-funded research. This crucial research is intended to develop better ways to handle bees, and keep them safe in their natural habitat.
Organic Beeswax is a naturally sustainable product from Mother Nature. It is up to us to protect bees, so that they will continue to pollinate and produce high quality Organic Beeswax for generations to come.
Extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, natural flavor, sunflower seed oil*, non GMO vitamin E¹, pomegranate oil*.
¹Derived from sunflower seed oil.