Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, .35 oz (10 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: BTX-21041
- UPC Code: 041388210414
- Package Quantity: .35 oz (10 g)
7.9 x 11.4 x 2.3 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
|Combo Discount:||- ₪6.35|
- Value Size
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Champhor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl 3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|
A must for anyone who gets cold sores.
A must for anyone who gets cold sores.
I get cold sores on my lips if I'm majorly stressed out, or coming down with a flu due to an extremely low immune system. On my own, I'll have the cold sore for a week or more. With blistex it'll go away in about 3 days. The difference is amazing! I bought two packs because I NEVER want to run out. I only get cold sores once or twice a year, but I never leave home without my blistex in my bag!
Posted by 5575630051739338854 on Mar 12, 2017
love using it when my lip is really dry
Where is the goods?
Posted by 5300075507290976685 on Feb 23, 2017
Not yet received the product. Very slow!! We not yet received this product. What is the problem?
Will definitely repurchase
Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Jan 06, 2017
Originally I bought it for different purposes (to soften skin near a new scar), but tried on my lips too, and was surprised. I don't use this as everyday lip balm, just when there is a need to heal cracked or sore skin. And it works very well for this purpose. So I will definitely repurchase this product, whenever this tube will run out.
Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Dec 17, 2016
I give them as a gift