Heart Healthy Madre Labs CocoCardio Paleo Balls
2 נובמבר 2017
Madre Labs CocoCardio paleo balls make an easy, heart-healthy snack!
These heart-healthy CocoCardio paleo balls are the perfect snack or after-dinner treat. In addition to the great flavor and burst of energy, these little bites can support heart health. The CocoCardio powder is packed with antioxidants, anthocyanins and phytonutrients from cocoa, beet roots and hibiscus, all of which may support a healthy heart. Oats and almonds may be beneficial for healthy cholesterol levels, and chia seeds are rich in anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Raw honey adds a touch of sweetness and may support heart health with its ability to reduce inflammation.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 Tbs. Madre Labs CocoCardio
- 1/2 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbs. melted coconut oil
- sliced almonds, optional
- Combine oats, CocoCardio powder and chia seeds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out by the tablespoon and roll into balls. Roll them in sliced almonds if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.